Hope

Two year old Hope hasn’t had an easy time in her brief life. She was returned to the shelter because the other cat in her adoptive home refused to accept her.

Hope is a sweet introvert, but warms up nicely with gentle petting and brushing.

She would be so happy in a quiet home – as your one and only, or with other calm cats.
Visit Hope at PAWS in Norwalk CT.

1 year ago

We sure hope you hit the jackpot soon Hope, you’re stunning!

1 year ago

Hope is a really nice cat, and she’s absolutely gorgeous. You captured her so well, Maggie. Your photos are sure to help her find her real forever loving home. XO

She is lovely, and I hope she gets the peaceful home she wants.

1 year ago

Hope, what a stunner you are! You are BEAUTIFUL! We are sure you won’t have long to wait before that Special Human walks through the door to claim you and take you to your Fur-ever Home.

1 year ago

Hope is lovely. We hope she finds her forever home soon.

The Florida Furkids

1 year ago

Hope it is tough to have bully cats but we think you will find your very own home soon with a loving family and maybe a great friend or two. Not all kitties are bullies and, when they came, I invited my 6 siblings with open paws

1 year ago

Hope…you are a beautiful girl and you remind me of my Admiral when I first got her. She too was not at all good around any other cats. They didn’t accept HER. Then she became mine..all by herself.

1 year ago

Such a pretty girl! We’re sending purrs and pawsitives for the purrfect furever home for you Hope.

Sus

“Hope Springs Eternal!”
It is her turn for true happiness!

I am going to share Hope. she is a total beauty and I hope she finds a home soon!

1 year ago

Hope is beautiful. I hope ( pardon the pun) she gets her forever home soon. XO

1 year ago

She’s most beautiful too. I hope she finds a forever home that’s purrfect for her.

Thank you for joining the Awww Mondays Blog Hop.

Have a purrfect Awww Monday and week. ♥

Sue Carrick
1 year ago

Hope is a beautiful Kitty…I “hope” she finds her forever home soon..she deserves it!!!

So sorry to hear Hope was rejected by the other cats–likely because they were jealous cause she is so beautiful! Lovely coat!

1 year ago

Hope is so lovely! We’re hoping she finds the perfect home at Inspire Me Monday at Create With Joy! 🙂

1 year ago

Hope is gorgeous. She reminds me of Swizzle, who I sponsored for a very long time. Hope also looks like our Giulietta. We’re sending POTP that she soon finds he purrfect home. XOCK, angel Lily Olivia, angel Mauricio, Misty May, Giulietta, angel Fiona, Astrid, Lisbeth, Calista Jo, Cooper Murphy, Sawyer & Kizmet

1 year ago

Hope, you dear girl. I so want you to find a mom and dad…or either who deserves you. Lots of love sweet girl.

1 year ago

I can comment today. I’m having issues with wordpress today too. Bugger.

Hope is a beautiful cat. I would take her if I could. I hope she finds a loving home with just the peeps and no other pets.

Have a fabulous day. ♥