Little Scaredy Cats

Fortunately with some patience and gentle attention, these girls won’t be scaredy cats for long. Domino and Princess are shy siblings who came to PAWS as strays.

“Regular meals, cosy beds, friendly cats, it’s not too bad, right?”

Princess and Domino are just over a year old.
But who is that in the background?

It’s sweet little Peanut Butter!

All of these healthy young cats are available at PAWS in Norwalk CT.

1 year ago

Awww, I’d take both of them and I hope they get to stay together. Adorable.

Have a fabulous day and week. ♥

They are sweeties. I hope they all soon get their forever homes.

1 year ago

Such gorgeous girls. We sure hope you all get that happy forever home soon!

1 year ago

I’m so glad to see Princess and Domino came out for you! They are sweet girls, but like you said, I do believe they’re fast learners. There’s food, nice kitties and love afoot at PAWS. Your photos of them and of little Peanut Butter are sure to help adopters to fall in love. 🙂

1 year ago

Domino and Princess are adorable. I’m sure they will soon realize they are safe and don’t have to be scared 🙂 Peanut Butter is adorable, too. I hope they will find their forever homes very soon xo

1 year ago

They are all adorable. I hope they get forever homes soon. XO

1 year ago

Such pretty girls!

Hope they get adopted soon!

These kitties are beautiful. They remind me of our Tommy, also rescued as a feral cat.
Thanks for sharing at http://image-in-ing.blogspot.com/

Sus
1 year ago

Precious Kitties!
Precious Photo Essay!

Sue Carrick
1 year ago

What sweethearts!!! They know they are safe and loved now..Hope they find their forever home soon!!!

1 year ago

OMC…We love them all. Domino reminds us of our angel Mauricio, and who doesn’t love a precious tortie. We are sending lots of purrs and POTP that they will all soon have loving, forever homes. XOCK, angel Lily Olivia, angel Mauricio, Misty May, Giulietta, angel Fiona, Astrid, Lisbeth, Calista Jo, Cooper Murphy and Sawyer

1 year ago

The kitties are so beautiful and gentle looking
I hope they will soon be off to a lovely home.

Peanut Butter looks so much like Amarula –melted my heart! As did the sisters!

Where’s Blake, Peanut Butter’s BFF?! He’d fit in nicely with these tuxies.
I’m mildly embarrassed that I know so much about cats I’ll never meet (though I’d love to!).

1 year ago

I would love both girls with all my heart and Peanut Butter too.