Nanar

This is an artist’s representation of Nanar’s first weeks at PAWS.
We never saw a whisker, tail, or paw!

Eventually, she emerged!

Three year old Nanar came to the shelter when her person passed away. It’s been a difficult time for her.
These days Nanar has gained confidence; becoming more friendly, enjoying visits from friends, brushing and gentle petting.

She needs a quiet home with a family who will understand if she needs to hide under the bed for a while!

1 year ago

We sure hope that sweeting gets the super special forever home she needs and so deserves.

Poor darling, but I am glad she is gaining in confidence. I hope she very soon finds her perfect home.

1 year ago

What a beauty! We have cats like that at our shelter. They just need a little time to adjust to their situation,

1 year ago

I hope she finds that forever home and soon. She’s most beautiful.

Thank you for joining the Awww Mondays Blog Hop.

Have a fabulous Awww Monday and week. ♥

1 year ago

Oh sweet girl, I’m so sorry for your loss. We’re sending purrs, pawsitives and POTP for the purrfect furever home for you Nanar.

1 year ago

She’s a beautiful cat. She looks like our Simba. He’s a feisty fellow. Have a wonderful week!

1 year ago

She is a beauty, she looks a lot like my Angel KaChoo. I hope she gets her forever home soon. XO

1 year ago

We are so happy to see Nanar and wish her great luck in finding a new forever home

She is such a beauty. We’re so glad she had the folks at PAWS to be patient with her.

Sus
1 year ago

What a sweet post!
Nice illustration to show far she has come!
Nanar, there is a lucky someone coming to love you for your forever,
the way you clearly loved and cherished your Person!

1 year ago

Nanar is beautiful! It must have been really scary for her at first, but I’m glad she has gained confidence.
I hope she will find her forever home very soon xo

1 year ago

We LOVE Nanar. She’s come so, so far since she’s been at PAWS. I can remember when we were excited when she first poked her paw out from under the towel. 🙂

Tracey actually picked her up on Sunday. Nanar did not even struggle. She is so ready to find her happily ever after, and your beautiful post will surely help her get there, Maggie. XO

1 year ago

That darling sweet girl. Oh how I hope someone will come in and love her right that second!