Oh POLAR! I’d love having that look from you any time of day or night! Andd only three years old? You are at the peak of your kitten hood and young adult time.

Sweet boy. I hope someone falls for that look.

Polar you are stunning! Sending purrs and prayers your way for the purrfect forever home sweetie.

Such a handsome guy and we love that sweet face. Good luck Polar! Thank you for your kind words about our sweet Zoe, we appreciate it.

Oh Polar you are such a handsome boy, we have our paws crossed you find a forever family soon.

He is so adorable. I wish I could adopt him. XO

Terrific photos, Maggie! We hung out with Polar today. What a handsome and sweet boy he is!

Thank you for the catnip plant! It has a new home on our back deck. Gracie and Ava are excited. 🙂

XO

Oh he is a super star. Why doesn’t he have a home yet? Polar my best wishes for a successful humn interview and you find someone you like.

Awww! Nothing chilly about that dude. Hopefully his new family will see his warming side very soon and be snuggling up by the end of the month.
Purrs
ERin

Polar is very handsome and I love his markings 🙂
Purrs for him finding the purrfect forever home very soon!

He’s handsome. Very handsome. I hope he finds a forever home soon.

Thank you for joining the Awww Mondays Blog Hop.

Have a purrfect Awww Monday and week, Polar. ♥

sue carrick

What a handsome boy..I hope he finds his forever home very soon!!

Polar that look is going to win you some fans that will take you home to a beautiful forever home. Thanks for sharing the handsome photos. Have a wonderful rest of your day and good luck with everything.

Yes! the look is working! (PS Frodo seems to notice the cat hair on my tights the most-he will usually try to roll around on them if he gets the chance!)

Those eyes seem to bore into your soul! I’d love to cuddle him for hours!