The Shelter is Still Sheltering!

Kanga was in foster with her kittens. After they were nicely weaned and adopted, she was quite surprised to find herself back in the shelter!
But don’t worry, her stay at PAWS was very brief while she recovered from her spay. Kanga is already off to her forever home.

Meanwhile, Mr. Tibbs and Shadow are still waiting.

Mr. Tibbs wants you.
He’s a loving and lovable five year old.

Shadow is a friendly ten year old who qualifies for the Senior Cat Pension Plan.
That includes: Discounted adoption donation, free annual exams, vaccinations, and senior blood-workup for life.

He’s looking for someone to share his golden years. Shadow is calm and laid back. He enjoys hanging out with people and other cats.

Awww, so adorable. Kitties are just the best and they all need a forever home.

Thank you for joining the Awww Mondays Blog Hop.

Have a purrfect Awww Monday and week. ā™„

We have three rescue cats – one is Tommy who is seen in this week’s linkup at image-in-ing – so I truly appreciate what you do.

Such sweeties. I’m sure glad beautiful Kanga got to go home!

Kanga has such striking big eyes! Iā€™m happy for her that she is going to her forever home. I wish a long happy life with her new family! Mr. Tibbs and Shadow are both very handsome! I hope they will find their forever home soon xo

Lucky Kanga! I sure hope that Shadow and Mr Tibbs arein their own home sweethome soon!

Such adorable kitties!

Hope they will find their forever homes soon!

I am glad Kanga with the lovely big eyes has her forever home. I hope Mr.Tibbs and Shadow soon get theirs too.

I hope all these cuties get their forever homes soon. XO

Sus

Kanga,
My what big eyes you have!
“All the better to see my beautiful new home!”
Yea Kanga!

Mr Tibbs and Shadow,
You have both stolen my heart and remind me of kitties I have loved!
Shadow, are you a smoke tabby?
My Fauna had an ear tattoo just like yours!

Hooray for Kanga! She wasn’t even there long enough for us to meet her. šŸ™‚

We LOVE both Mr. Tibbs and Shadow. Your pictures of them are wonderful, Maggie. Surely they will help these special mancats find their forever homes, and soon!

1 year ago

Yay for Kanga and kits! Sending purrs and prayers and POTP for purrfect forever homes for Mr. Tibbs and Shadow. Thank you volunteers for all you do for these kitties.

1 year ago

Hi Kanga we know you will have a home soon too and Mr Tibbs you too. Shadow if you were close to us you would have your new home my friend

I wish Shadow was here in NZ I’d take a senior in 3 seconds flat. No problems.

Happy Sunday Selfie.

1 year ago

We are so happy to hear that Kenga has a forever home! We really hope the rest find their happy soon. They are all adorable. šŸ™‚

Ellie Mae was technically a senior when we adopted her – and Momma never even considered a black cat before she fell in love with Ellie at first sight. We can’t imagine our family without her! [though Bear might not mind trying] Cats’ hearts are fierce and we love them for it – despite their horrible [not true] reputations as jerks.