Such a beautiful sweetie. I don’t know why you’ve being overlooked but I sure hope your heart home spots you soon sweetie.

She is a pretty girl, and I hope someone sees her beauty and gentleness and gives her the home she deserves.

She’s a beautiful kitty. That’s the kind of kitty I would like to have. A shy one. I hope she finds a forever home soon.

Thank you for joining the Wordless Wednesday Blog Hop.

Have a purrfect Wordless Wednesday. ♥

Kea is very pretty. It’s surprising she hasn’t found her home already.
I hope her future forever family will find her very soon!

Kea, you are such a sweetheart in the photos. We hope you find that forever home soon with a loving family. Such beautiful facial markings and we love your fur colors. Thanks for sharing the lovely photos. Have a great day and good luck.

We adore Kea! She is beautiful, and is a really sweet kitty. She loves being pet by humans she knows well, and we know she will be a great best friend for some lucky person. These photos are lovely, Maggie!

Sus

Sweet Kitty TV!
My kind of show!
Great nose!

Awww! She definitely deserves a forever home. I love her face.

She is beautiful. I hope she gets her forever home soon. Thank you for the kind words you left on my blog for the loss of Prancie. XO

that breaks my heart. She’s such a beautiful girl. Praying the right person comes along who can appreciate her. But, until that time, she is lucky to have such loving and attentive care at PAWS xoxo

Hi Maggie, thank you for sending the happy shopper photo! Loved it 🙂
(I tried to reply the message but for some reason I kept getting error. Weird!)