Hello Columbus!

Nine year old Columbus is making friends and adjusting nicely to shelter life.
He came to PAWS when his senior person had to move into a care facility.
It must have been so hard to leave this sweet boy behind.

His front leg was shaved during recent dental work. Columbus has passed his vet tests with flying colors.

At nap time, Columbus loves to burrow under towels or bedding.

Winter is coming!
Wouldn’t you love to cuddle up with Columbus?

So sad that his personal assistant had to let him go. It’s makes both of them sad.

Columbus is a handsome mancat and I hope he finds a forever home soon.

Thank you for joining the Awww Mondays Blog Hop.

Have a purrfect Awww Monday and week, Columbus. ♥

Such a handsome, handsome guy and we’re sorry about your human having to leave you Columbus. We all purr you get to go home soon.

Columbus, you are so handsome. We just know you will find a home soon. Have a great day.

How sad that he can’t be with his owner. He looks like my Sammy. I wish I could adopt this cutie. XO

He is a lovely boy. It is sad for him and his owner that he couldn’t have gone to the care facility with them.

katie Isabella

I will never understand why those who CAN take care of their cats, cannot have them. They let dogs live there…why not cats? Um, Rufus, Katie had not thought of draping over my neck and batting my nose until YOU said something. I hope she doesn’t perfect her new skill tonight. It’s 6, and I am already yawning 5hanks to her facial this morning. And heaving herself across my face and head. .

I hope someone “discovers” Columbus soon! xoxo

Awww! I certainly want to cuddle up with Columbus – he’s such a handsome fella!

Really a beautiful cat. Hope he finds a wonderful home

Columbus is such a handsome kitty. I’m sorry his person had to give him up. Must have been very difficult. I hope he will find new home very soon xoxo

So handsome- his ears seem so tiny compared to his face-makes his so adorable!

We’re so sad that Columbus could not stay with his human. He is such an awesome cat, and we can tell he was loved very much. We hope he finds his new forever home very soon.

What a handsome guy Columbus is! We find he finds his forever home soon.