George’s Bad Ear Day

The bad ear day was actually only a few seconds long – but George did have a jaunty look while it lasted.

He’s a handsome and friendly laid-back five year old.

George gets along fine with his feline roommates too.
He came to PAWS as a stray, as so many friendly cats do. George has a limp when he walks but it doesn’t slow him down at all. The vet thinks he may have been injured at some point in the past and it didn’t heal correctly.
Whatever his story, this veteran of the streets is safe and happy at PAWS.
I know a wonderful life is in his future once he’s adopted!

Such a wonderfully handsome mancat you are George, we’re sure purring for you to find your special home soon. Thanks for joining the Thankful Thursday Blog Hop!

George is so handsome! And so is his jaunty ear. LOL Thanks for joining our blog hop and shining a light on pet adoption. And for all you do for PAWS!

George has the look of a keeper for someone.

He’s a handsome mancat not matter whats going on with his ears.

I hope he finds a forever home and soon.

Have a purrfect day. ♥

George looked cute when he turned his ear inside out! I hope he soon gets his forever home.

Awww George, I love your jaunty look 🙂 I’m grateful that he is safe at PAWS while he waits for his forever home. I hope he finds it very soon xo

George is a handsome house panther. I hope he gets his forever home soon. XO

George, you are a definite cutie-pie. You are so fortunate to have found your way to PAWS. We pray that your next step will be a loving, furever home. XOCK, angel Lily Olivia, Mauricio, Misty May, Giulietta, angel Fiona, Astrid, Lisbeth, Calista Jo, Cooper Murphy and Sawyer

George is such a jaunty boy. I hope he finds his forever home soon!

Don’t worry, George, bad ear (and hair) days happen to everyone! And you are far cuter than most of us humans!

George, you are such a handsome boy. That ear photo is just too cute. We all here hope that you find a wonderful forever home soon. Thanks for sharing the lovely photos. Have a pawsome weekend and good luck.

George is a good dude, and we love your photos of him, Maggie! He’s really settled in at PAWS, and we know he will be so happy in a forever loving home. We hope it finds him soon.