Home Cats, Shelter Cats

Frankie

What a sweet girl cat! She’s a little shy, but warms up FAST and is so happy to receive attention.

Five year old Frankie is loving and gentle. She came from a home with two other cats, but when the family had a baby, all three cats were brought to PAWS.
I don’t know what the new Mom’s issue was, but let’s just concentrate on finding beautiful Frankie a happy forever home.

Visit Frankie, spend a few moments, and your heart will melt.

Meanwhile, back at home…

I thought about captioning this picture of Mickey Mouser, Rufus the Red, and young Ernie No! But really, you can read their body language, right?

Frankie is a cutie pie and I hope she finds the right forever home soon.

Yes you can read the body language.

Have a fabulous day. ♥

Oh gosh, yes that last photo doesn’t need any caption! MOL!

Yes, that body language says it all.
I hope Frankie soon finds a loving home that appreciates her.

Love the trio! Yes, Frankie needs a real forever home and the previous owner needs to meet karma!

Frankie is AWESOME! We fell in love with her, too. Oh, and without first seeing your beautiful Frankie post, I posted about her today, too. MOL!

I love how your boys are all looking in different directions in that pic!

Frankie is so cute! Rufus looks like he’s saying…feed me!

sue carrick

They are in a good place at PAWS until they find there forever home…you do beautiful work Maggie…

also love the continuing saga at home….love the updates with your 3 too!!!

Jo Ann Maxner

Hello from Colorado! Love what you do and especially enjoy the saga of your three cats at home — have the original photo on my fridge, makes me laugh every time. My two cats don’t care for each other (mildly saying) and you’ve given me hope that it might work out after all, that at least maybe they will learn to tolerate each other.

We see some ears that say that this box is Taken. The new mother probably heard that the cats would suck the breath out of the baby. If you dispose of family members so easily I wonder how the child fare in future days.

Sus

Excellent Cats!

Awww Frankie is adorable! She deserves a real, loving forever home. And the other two kitties as well!
Live the photo of your fur babies 🙂

I hate people that have babies and ditch their cats. So unfair. I wish I could adopt this cutie and the other 2 so they could stay together. Your kitties are adorable. XO

Such a surprise to find Frankie here today and on Kevin’s blog. She is a real beauty, and the woman who gave her and her fursibs up didn’t deserve any of them. We pray they all get wonderful furever homes. XOCK, angel Lily Olivia, Mauricio, Misty May, Giulietta, angel Fiona, Astrid, Lisbeth, Calista Jo, Cooper Murphy and Sawyer

Like I said before Frankie should be in Hollywood cos she’s too sezy for her furz. What Brian said about karma.

Hahaha. That last picture is AWESOME! I’d snap Frankie up in a second … but I don’t live anywhere near PAWS … and we kind of have a two pet limit in our condo 🙁

LOVE that last photo! But I am so sad every time I hear of parents giving up a cat just cause a kid comes into their lives- the two can very happily co-exist – so ridiculous! Hope they find homes!

Frankie is such a gorgeous girl! She seems like she would be a great cuddler. You are absolutely right about the caption on the last photo – the cats are already saying enough! 🙂