Home Cats, Shelter Cats

Charming Billy

Billy is only four years old, but he’s a victim of old age.
His person was moved to a nursing home and Billy ended up at PAWS.

After a settling in period, Billy proved to be a friendly guy, and an energetic pole dancer.

Won’t you consider adopting this nice boy?

Meanwhile, at home, negotiations continue as Mickey Mouser and Rufus the Red adapt to life with Ernie.

Billy is a handsome mancat. I hope he can find a new forever home.

Have a purrfect day, Billy. ♥

We sure will be purring for you Billy, you are such a handsome dude! Oh that last picture is way too cute!!!

Billy is such a great cat. Have you seen him splay his back legs like a frog? MOL.

Love these photos, Maggie! How cool that you got all three of your boys together (um, on the countertop). 🙂

Billy is a handsome boy! Although he has a lot more white fur, his face reminds me of Eric.
The last photo made me laugh! Poor Ernie is left in no doubt what Mickey Mouser and Rufus the Red think of him.

Billy is such a handsome kitty and he looks really good at pole dancing 🙂
Love the photo of Mickey Mouser, Rufus, and Ernie together. I hope the negotiations are going well!

Sue Carrick

My fingers are crossed that “very handsome” Billy finds a new forever home soon. He is a cutie!!

Thanks for the update on Mickey Mouser, Rufus The Red and Ernie..just love these updates Maggie…and what a lovely picture of all three lined up!!! Keep these “home”updates coming from time to time….

Billy, we can see that you are such a friendly mancat. Plus you have some serious pole dancing moves too. We hope you find a furever home real soon. Thanks for sharing the lovely photos. Have a great day and good luck.

Hey, thanks for joining the Thankful Thursday Blog Hop!!!

I lurv his name…Billy!
In the last photo, that’s some serious tongue action!

He looks like my Sammy- such a cutie! I hope he gets his forever home soon. XO

Billy’s going to be snatched up. I would! Love that picture of your three … they’re a work in progress.

We are purring Billy finds a home soon. We think it’s a pity people can’t take their pets to nursing homes with them, we think both would benefit.

Hope the negotiations are going OK.

Billy is so handsome. We are so sorry he cannot be with his human, but we bet he gets a new home really fast, and we know he is in good hands until he does. Sticking your tongue out at your new housemate seems quite rude. But then…we have done worse. Hope Billy will join us for Sunday Selfies tomorrow. XOCK, angel Lily Olivia, Mauricio, Misty May, Giulietta, angel Fiona, Astrid, Lisbeth, Calista Jo, Cooper Murphy and Sawyer

Billy is terribly handsome!! I love the photos of your family adapting to the newcomer!! Priceless