Sweet Tabbies at PAWS

Falling in love is an occupational hazard when you volunteer at an animal shelter.
Last week we were all smitten by gentle Timon.

He came into PAWS as a stray, and seemed relieved that he didn’t have to fend for himself anymore.
Well, wonderful news! He has left the shelter for his very own home.
Timon’s stay was brief, but he managed to leave big paw prints on our hearts.

Tabby + Tortie = Princess the Torbie cat. Just look at her lovely markings. She is a very friendly two year old.
She was quite pregnant when she came to PAWS, but now that her babies have all been adopted, it’s her turn.
Come meet Princess!

I’m glad he got a forever home. Good for him. Now we just need a forever home for Princess.

Have a fabulous day. ♥

I am so happy for Timon. I hope Princess is just as lucky. XO

Oh I hope Princess gets her turn soon and hooray for handsome Timon, that’s just the best news!

Great photos, Maggie!

We were overjoyed when we learned Timon found a home so quickly, but we miss him. 🙂

Princess is a real sweet heart. Let’s hope she finds her happily ever after soon (we hear there was a hold on her!).

That is wonderful news that Timon quickly found his forever home. I hope Princess does too.

Awww I’m so happy Timon found his forever home! Well, who would be able to resist his adorable big, round face? 🙂 I wish him a wonderful new life and hope Princess will find her home very soon as well!
P.S. Thank you for your sweet card 🙂

Sue Carrick

So “happy” for Timon..he looks like a cute boy!! PAWS does such a fantastic job for the cats in their care..Beautiful cat rooms..well done..you are angels for all the cats that come through your doors ….Here’s hoping they all find wonderful forever homes soon….

Timon looks like he is part Lion or Bobcat! He has the most distinguished face ever! Just tweeted him and shared them on Cody’s page xoxo

Thanks for joining the Thankful Thursday Blog Hop, that’s happy tabby terrific!

Yeah for Timon. That’s the quick turnaround we all enjoy hearing about. Princess is stunning. We’ll be praying this young beauty soon has her forever home. XOCK, angel Lily Olivia, Mauricio, Misty May, Giulietta, angel Fiona, Astrid, Lisbeth, Calista Jo, Cooper Murphy and Sawyer

Great news that Timon found a home so quickly. We are all crossing our paws that Princess finds a home and soon.

Sus

Tabbies are so Good!
Sweet photos!

Timon’s face is so adorable and unique! I sure hope Princess gets her forever and ever home very soon!

Princess looks very gentle and sweet we hope she finds her own family soon. So happy to hear that Timon got adopted.

katie Isabella

OH how precious he looks and congratulations to his new parents; and Princess…OH let your mommy walk in that door TODAY!!!

Tabbys rule!

I could see how Timon’s stay was brief. Who could resist that face?

Kate isabella

Oh my goodness.. mommy can’t sleep without me either all squished up into her face. So I’ll send the boys on home. Just fired up the tunnel.