Tessa

Introducing beautiful young Tessa, of the amber eyes, gleaming black coat, and green highlights.
She’s very friendly and sweet; not to mention a helpful painting assistant.

We decided the new open cat room at PAWS should have a park theme, so Tessa and I painted grass.

Fortunately Tessa cleans up easily and loves the attention!
Need a little helper and affectionate companion? Come to PAWS.

She’s adorable and then some. I hope she finds a forever home soon.

Have a purrfect day, Tessa. ♥

WOW! What a beauty you are Tessa, I sure hope your forever home wish comes true soon.

Such a pretty girl. I hope she gets her forever home soon. XO

Mee-you Tessa yore beeuteefull…inn fact you ree-mind mee of mee Mumma…Mee an LadyMew hope you get ‘dopted soon.
**purrsss** BellaDharma

Oh bless her, she is SOO helpful (I have some like that MOL!!)

Aww, she is clearly of the artistic bent, and no mistake. I bet she would make a great interior designer, too. Though maybe that should wait till after the christmas tree has come down, MOL
Festive purrs and early adoption wishes for Tessa and all shelter cats and dogs
ERin

Tessa is gorgeous and what a good helper! And the painting on the wall looks wonderful. Purrs for her finding forever home very soon xo

Tessa, you are lovely, and we cannot think of anyone who doesn’t need a helper cat. Hope you soon find your furever home. In the meantime, keep up the good work! XOCK, angel Lily Olivia, Mauricio, Misty May, Giulietta, angel Fiona, Astrid, Lisbeth, Calista Jo, Cooper Murphy and Sawyer

Tessa is EXQUISITE!! She has such a gorgeous, unusual eye color, she is magnificent! Hoping she finds her furever home soon!

Sus

Can’t decide who is more talented Ms Tessa or Ms Maggie!
Tessa’s careful choice of body painting and her oh so pretty modeling pose are perfection.
And there is Maggie’s exquisite grass painting! This may be my favorite room!
Glad I do not have to choose!

Tessa is a beauty! And apparently a great artist, too.

Tessa is such a cutie pie, and so friendly! We saw her on Sunday, and she still had some evidence of having helped you with the painting. 🙂

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays. We’re glad to call you our friends.
That’s about the extent of “help” in this house too!

i love it–I am painting the hallways and Frodo’s whiskers are constantly getting covered with paint!

We hope you have a wonderful New Year – full with love, peace, and happiness.