Sure hope he finloods a home soon. He looks a lot like some the ones here. He is a handsome boy. Have a good week.

He’s a handsome kitty. I hope he finds a forever home and soon. I’m sure he will.

Have a purrfect day, Mr. Bill. ♥

I hope the sweet boy soon finds a home.
I am biting my tongue not to say more about the family developing allergies!

Mr. Bill is super handsome. Aww his cute pink nose and pink paw pads 🙂
I hope he will find his real forever home very soon!

Oh no Mr. Bill is right, I’m so sorry you are home searching again but I’m sure your loving nature will score you a real home soon. Thanks in advance for joining the Thankful Thursday Blog Hop!

Such great pictures of our buddy Bill (and Mr. Bill, too). You really captured his sweet nature, and his calm personality. Did you know he sits up on his haunches for treats? Adorable.

Mr. Bill, you are stunning with your super pointy ears, slanted eyes and eyeliner, as well as your lovely markings. It hurts our hearts that your family gave you up, but we know the folks at PAWS will find a terrific home for you. Until then enjoy you Mr. Bill/Mr. Bill time. XOCK, angel Lily Olivia, Mauricio, Misty May, Giulietta, angel Fiona, Astrid, Lisbeth, Calista Jo, Cooper Murphy and Sawyer

I get so mad when I hear the allergy excuse! I hope this cutie gets his forever home soon. XO

Poor Mr. Bill ♥ I hope he finds the most wonderful family to love him.

i want some!! I have allergies and get shots every three weeks! So sad when people give up a companion for so-called allergies!

Oh, what a handsome fella. I hope his perfect adopters come by soon!

What a handsome dude! We hope he finds his forever home soon.

I love how families develop ‘allergies’. Let’s just say not enough people are allergic to them – right?

Hateful attitude so I hope you can poke them in the eye and get him a GREAT HOME.

Thanks for joining the Pet Parade, you all make it so much more interesting..