Cuddles

There’s something soothing about gray cats, and this shy quiet girl is the perfect example. She just needs a good home – and a better name!

Cuddles is still getting used to shelter life with all the unfamiliar sounds, smells, other cats and people. But spend a little time with her, brushing and petting, and you’ll quickly make a new friend.

Three year old Cuddles would be happiest in a home without other cats.
She came to PAWS because she wasn’t getting along with the family’s other cat. When our vet checked, she found that Cuddles had a painful urinary tract infection. With treatment, Cuddles is feeling much better.

Such a sweetheart. I sure hope she gets to go home soon. Thanks for joining the Thankful Thursday Blog Hop!

Bless her sweet heart. Was a beauty! And to you boys there at home with mommy and Daddy. we can sure keep our parents on their toes with our horking.

Cuddles sure is cute. We so hope she finds such a good home. She looks like she is ready for lots of loving. Thanks for your kind words about my feral project. Wish I had places to put them so they could have a good home. They are fairly safe where they live but there are so many of them, they stay scared. You have a great week end.

She’s a pretty girl indeed. I hope she finds a forever home that she dosn’t have to share with any other kitties.

Have a purrfect day, Cuddles. ♥

She is gorgeous! I love grey cats bunches and bunches. She reminds me of Swizzle, who I sponsored until she finally got a permanent forever home. I will pray that Cuddles soon finds her happily ever after. XOCK, angel Lily Olivia, Mauricio, Misty May, Giulietta, angel Fiona, Astrid, Lisbeth, Calista Jo, Cooper Murphy and Sawyer

Such a beauty. I hope she gets a forever home soon. XO

She’s such a beauty, and it makes us sad that she had to end up in a shelter. Lucky for her she found her way to PAWS and the pawsome people there.

I would give her the name of a goddess. She’s beautiful and mysterious. Please give her my purregards and I wish her the best! – Tom x

Awwww Cuddles is such a beautiful kitty. She looks a lot like Goro although he is not shy or quiet 🙂 Glad she is feeling better after her UTI is treated. I hope she will find a loving forever home very soon xo

What a gorgeous girl with such a luxurious coat! We bet her fur is unbelievably soft! Thank goodness someone caught the UTI.

I’m glad that Cuddles received the care and treatment she needed. I hope she finds a perfect and forever home soon!

Cuddles is a really nice cat. We are happy she decided to come out of her cage for you, Maggie. Progress! 🙂