Tabby Time

First there’s Lance. He’s very friendly and always ready to play.

With his beautiful markings, wouldn’t he make a good centerfold?
Lance can be feisty, so lots of playtime and a home with no small children would be best.

Archie was brought to PAWS as a stray. He’s only about two years old. He likes attention, happily plays and appreciates being petted.

Here’s a tabby baby enjoying lap time. At PAWS there are tabbies for every home!

Meanwhile at our house….

Mickey Mouser and Rufus the Red photobombed by a visiting turkey.

Such sweetie all and that turkey sure is making a show of it! Thanks for joining the Thankful Thursday Blog Hop!

Tabbies are such great cats. Lance, you sure are handsome and great colors on you. Hope they all find homes really soon. Have a great weekend.

RR: That’s a tasty looking bird!
MM: You know what happened last time.
RR: This will be different.
MM: Don’t cry to me when that bird teaches you a lesson you won’t be able to forget.

Nice to see your two cuties. These are all adorable and I hope they get forever homes soon. XO

Rick Wetzel

Tabbies are my favorite!

They are watching turkey TV. I hope Lance finds the purrfect forever home. ♥

I absolutely love Tabbies ! (as you know!) Hoping they find their furever home!

Gee! There sure was a whole lotta tabby going on at PAWS, and at your house! You know we always love seeing Rufus and Mickey Mouser. 🙂

We hung out with Archie today. He’s so nice, and he does love to play. 🙂

OMC…we’ve never seen such a big bird in the feather. What did you two boys think? Tabbies are fab, and that includes Lance, Archie and the baby. We’ll be praying that they each get the loving home they deserve. Tomorrow starts year five of our Sunday Selfies blog hop. Hope you’ll join us and include one of these cutie pies. XOCK, angel Lily Olivia, Mauricio, Misty May, Giulietta, angel Fiona, Astrid, Lisbeth, Calista Jo, Cooper Murphy and Sawyer

Sus

Terrific Tabby Trio at PAWS!
My Two Tabbies are so jealous of your Two Tabbies’s TV Station!
They don’t get one!

When’s Thanks Giving? Anyways that is a lovely collection of tabbies you have there, big and small fun and feisty… Heres hoping they all get a new home ASAP
Purrs
ERin

They are all such beautiful tabby kitties. Lance’s markings are work of art!
Wow…you’ve got turkey TV! That’s pawsome!

Love all the tabby’s made us think of Socks. Love the turkey photobombing you that was so cute.

Such gorgeous tabbies. And wow, that’s some good bird TV at your house!

I would have a whole house full if my hubby let me

Mollyx

Tabbies totally rock. So I hope these find a home!