A Visit to the Lobby Room

When people come to PAWS, they sit in the Lobby waiting for an adoption counselor to introduce them to the new love of their lives. There’s a big picture window into a catified wonderland.
Right now Pecan is eagerly looking for a playmate, while Hazel is chillaxing.

Pretty two year old Mandolin is occupying the upper condo here.

Ms. Hazel is young and lovely, with the best markings!

In the wall hammock is one of two very similar one year old black cats.
Is this Kuro or Hades? Hades’ information card says he is talkative, so I’ll have to ask him.

You can follow the links for more information, but if you are near Norwalk CT, come visit!

Such beautiful, beautiful sweeties. They look wonderfully happy.

I love them all, but the black on would be my pick. Adorable.

I hope they all find a purrfect forever home. β™₯

They are all adorable. I hope they all get forever homes soon.

They’re all so cute together! Isn’t Kobe in Room 5? I’m not sure who that is in the cat tree, but he/she sure is adorable. πŸ™‚

Awww they are all such cuties! I love the name Pecan πŸ™‚
I hope forever homes are just around the corner for them!

Thanks for joining the Thankful Thursday Blog Hop Maggie!

Mom loves everyone of them, of course. She wishes she could come to CT just to visit everyone at PAWS, including our sponsored cat, Taylor. Thanks for sharing these cutie-pies with us. XOCK, angel Lily Olivia, Mauricio, Misty May, Giulietta, angel Fiona, Astrid, Lisbeth, Calista Jo, Cooper Murphy and Sawyer

S Hall

These glorious cats look like they are in an Art Gallery Happening!
Each one with makeup in place, posing beautifully for the camera and audience.
LOve the rosey pink wall that helps cast the kitties’ aura that glows . . .
“take me home now!”

I just love how well taken care of all of the kitties are there and they actually look quite content and OMG are they ever comfortable. Thank goodness they have PAWS until they can find their furever home. Thank you for all that you do! xoxo

We can tell you guys live in a very nice shelter. The Tribe of Five are all rescue cats and we’re here to tell you, hang in there, it will be pawsome when you get your furever home!

We live waaaaay far from you guys in the Inland Northwest or we’d send our Female Human to visit you all.
Purrs & Head Bonks,
Tucker & The Tribe of Five

Purrs that everyone finds the purrfect forever home.

We love that picture of Mandolin … what a sweetheart! I think I’m in love.

What a nice place for the kitties to be while they wait for their forever homes.

Margie

Oh I so want Hazel. I do love calicos. But too far away. Hope she finds a great home. We hope they all find those forever homes. Have a good one Maggie.

I LOVE ALL of these babies but I am a calico and Tortie and Tuxie fiend. Well, black cats too. Hazel…oh my goodness!

Every one a delight to see, I am sure there must be many besotted visitors who first see their new companion through that window….
Toodle pips and happy adoption purrs
ERin

Good Luck Pawkisses to all of you to find a furrever home soon❀❀❀

Oh I’d adopt the lot right now, but Miss Hazel is gorgeous!