A Visit With Apricat

It’s been over a year since Apricat came to PAWS.
She’s a six year old girl, full of personality and energy.

Quirky and entertaining, Apricat is friendly with her feline roommates, and very interested in human visitors.

You never know where she’ll be hanging out!

Expect the unexpected with this charming character! While Apricat gets along with most other nice cats, she would also be happy as your one and only kitty love.
You can visit her in Cat Room #8 at PAWS in Norwalk, CT.

She looks like a real charmer!!

It’s hard to believe that someone hasn’t snagged this good looking kitty already. I would take her in a hot second, if I wasn’t allergic. Okay, I’d try to save all the kitties. It’s how I roll.

I hope you find a forever home and soon. Have a purrfect day. ♥

You are way too cute to still be waiting, we’re purring for you sweetie!

Margie

Apricat, you are just too cute. Wish we could take you but our inn is full at the moment. We all have our paws crossed that you find a home soon.

We aren’t sure why Apricat is still waiting to be discovered. She is such a wonderful cat, and we love visiting her. Maggie, your awesome photos totally capture Apricat’s fun personality. 🙂

Such a beauty, I can’t believe no one has snatched her up yet.

S Hall

What a lovely photo diary of Apricat!
Hope her person to be sees them and they live happily everafter together!

love those paws, she is such a pretty girl! Someone needs to scoop her up!

Mary McNeil

Purrayers that this sweetie doesn’t have to wait much longer for a furever home.

I can’t believe this adorable kitty has been waiting for her home for so long! I hope Apricat will find her loving forever home very soon!

Apricat, you look purrrr-fect to me! – Peaches the Cat!

Sure hope that Apricat gets that forever home very soon. She has such a great personality and would be a real plus to any house and family…
Toodle pips and purrs
ERin

Little Girl, you are truly beautiful and I hope to goodness your own family will come in the doors this week!

She’s so sweet we can’t believe she doesn’t have a home yet.
The Florida Furkids

You’re such a purrecious little girl, Apricat. Good Luck Pawkisses to find a furrever home soon❤❤❤

What a gorgeous girl! You can see so much in those beautiful eyes!

It makes me sad that some cats have to wait so long for the right adopter to come along. Hoping Apricat’s forever human is on the way!

LP

We hope you find a wonderful home soon Apricat! Some times waiting for so long, means you will get the best home ever in the end That is what happened to Avalon. She waited almost a year before we found her 😀

the critters in the cottage xo