Shelter Cats, Shelter Kittens

Maple

Colorful, calico Maple has a bright inquisitive personality.

There won’t be a dull moment if you adopt this playful young girl.

I think you can see what I mean…

She’s at PAWS in Norwalk CT.
You can fill out an adoption application online – Click Here.

It will be a while before these kittens are out of the nursery and available for adoption. They are practicing their “come get me” look.

what a gorgeous, gorgeous girl!!

Miss Maple, we all know calicos will keep their humans on their toes…just ask our Lily Olivia. You are a gorgeous girl, and we pray you will have your forever home in time for the upcoming holidays. Ooh, those kittens are cuties. We know they’ll get new homes as soon as they are old enough. Thanks for joining the hop. XOCK, Lily Olivia, Mauricio, Misty May, Giulietta, angel Fiona, Astrid, Lisbeth, Calista Jo and Cooper Murphy

Oh Maple, we would take you in a skinny minute if we were closer. We love calicos. Those two kittens are just too cute. All of you have a great week and hope everyone finds a home that needs one.

Maple…. Mommy loves Calicoes and those kittens…they have practiced sufficiently to work on MY mom!

Maple, you are such a beauty and I’ll bet you are a fun one! Good luck sweetie!

Maple is such a pretty girl! And so playful. I think she won’t wait to long! Awww the kittens are doing great “come get me” look 🙂

Awesome photos, Magiie. 🙂

Maple sure is a pretty gal, and she loves that hammock! She will be such a great best friend for whoever is lucky and smart enough to adopt her.

Maple sure has all the presence of a delightful home feline. And those kittens are definitely working on their adoption magic smiles. I bet they’ll have homes before you know it come their days.
Toodle pip
ERin

Being two calicos, we feel qualified to say the following: You is beeeeautuiful! Purrs from Peaches & Paprika, sister-calicos.

What a cute and beautiful bunch,I hope they all get their forever homes soon,xx Speedy

Maple will be gone in no time. I can just tell. She’s a beauty.

Thanks for linking up to Awww Mondays.

Have a purrfect Awww Monday. ☺

Dear Maple, what a sweetheart you are and so lucky to have found a great place to wait while your forever family makes their way to you. Oh, you sweet kittens, you know you never have to work too hard at those “come get me” looks. Sending out adoption purr vibes in triplicate this week!

What a cutie you are, Maple. Good Luck Pawkisses to find a furrever home soon and the two little kitties, they are so sweet?❤?

She is a cutie-pie! We wish her the very best!

Maple! You are gorgeous–a heartbreaker! Love your facial expressions

messymimi

So many adoptable cats, i hope they all get a home.

Oh my goodness, sweethearts! I would come get them and cuddle with them. So soft and precious. My big boy Tiger a/k/a Mr. Kittys too big for me to lift these days. He is so lazy. Our sons cat is a lil quirky – Rose she does her own thing. For instance today, Nick left his pizza in the box on the stove top. She was lifting it checking it’s contents. No chicken so she is not interested!
This is sure an Aw….Mondays moment. Thank you for sharing. Enjoy your evening and have a beautiful week. HUGS

All these cuties will get snatched right up.

Oh my cat!!! I love her nose! Half is black and she’s got a brown smudge right next to it!!! What a beautiful kitty!

oooh, look at those beautiful eyes Maple has

What a beautiful cat and such a magnificent pose. Enjoy all the fun

Maple sure looks regal. We’re sharin’ and purrayin’. Big hugs

Luv ya’

Dezi and Raena

Maple is just a beauty!

Oh my Maple is such a star now come she is still there!!!

Sorry we are late, Mum has been working and it all behind.

The Dash Kitten Crew