What’s in a Name?

Sour Patch?
Maybe some of you are fans of this candy; I had to google it. Wikipedia says the candy’s slogan is “Sour. Sweet. Gone.”
Well, this beautiful girl in her pristine tuxedo is certainly “sweet”. And I hope she’ll be “gone” soon to her new home… but I don’t see any indications of the “sour” part.

Sour Patch is only two years old. Maybe the “sour” aspect is that she was abandoned at PAWS in a carrier.
Don’t worry sweetheart, you were left at the very best place.

Dang, she is beautiful and we don’t see any sour either, nothing but sweetness in those eyes!

She sure is a beauty! I’ll always hope every cat in the world gets a permanent home as quickly as they can. I lucked out this time around, and I’m furever grateful.

Sour Patch you are one cute kitty. In fact you look like the twin of our Cat Scouts friend Sampson. I would love to see you two hanging out. Purrs
Happy 4th of July
Timmy, Dad and Family

oh what a terrible name for this kitty!!! She is adorable! Hoping someone gives her a furever home (and a NEW name) soon!

You were left at the best place. You are gorgeous, especially those spectacular green eyes. We bet you have your new, purrfect home very soon, and we’ll be praying for you. Thanks for sharing your beautiful self on the hop. XOCK, Lily Olivia, Mauricio, Misty May, Giulietta, angel Fiona, Astrid, Lisbeth, Calista Jo and Cooper Murphy

Names are so very wrong at times. And anyways, what I says is it’s ALL in the personality and not the name… And with beauty like that, what name can come close?
ERin

What a beautiful girl. We hope she finds a wonderful forever home soon.

The Florida Furkids

S Hall

Let’s change that beautiful Girl’s name!
Some one might get the wrong idea that she is indeed a sour puss.
Let’s come up with some names for her.
Besides the obvious: Gorgeous!
Jazz
Sidney
Dharma
anything besides a name with “sour” in it!

Seriously, Sourpatch doesn’t have a sour bone in her body. This pretty girl is sweet, sweet and sweet! We love her, and hope she finds her happily ever after real soon.

She is a beauty, I hope she gets her forever home soon.

Our mom met her yesterday, and she fell in love with her. We hope she finds her forever home soon.

TW vaguely remembers that candy but she only ate chocolate candy. Sour refers to the idiot who left such a beautiful girl.

Never heard of sour patch candy. Sour Patch the kitty sure sounds very sweet though 🙂 She is so cute with pretty smile! I hope she will be “gone” to forever home very soon!

Beautiful girl. Hope she finds her forever home soon.

Purrs xx
Athena and Marie

I see a beautiful girl and hope she finds a furrever home soon❤Good Luck Pawkisses are on the way❤❤❤

Such a pretty face she has.
Thanks for sharing at this week’s party!

Such a beautiful girl, we have one that looks so similar but hes a boy and adopted!!!
Love our furfriends!!
Have a great week!

You look heart stoppingly beautiful! WHY are you in a rescue heh????