Madame Butterfly

This is Butterfly, who is an orphan because her person moved abroad and could not take her along.
She is such a loving lovely cat; it must have broken the person’s heart.

Butterfly is only five years old. She’s a little shy, although she welcomes visitors and enjoys the attention.

This gentle calm cat would get along in almost any household, given time to adjust. Please ask for Butterfly at PAWS.

so sad! I never know what to think when people say they moved aboard and could not take a pet with them! I moved from Canada to South Africa and back again and took my pets with me– 3 cats and a dog!!

I’m just not a fan of humans who abandon family but we are a fan of this beautiful lady. Hopefully a real forever home will be there for her soon.

Butterfly is such a sweet ladycat. We love her very much!

We can tell she was very well-loved in her former home; it truly must have broken her humans’ hearts to have to leave her behind. We can’t even imagine.

Awww…such a dear and precious soul. I hope she finds a loving furever home soon. Gorgeous pictures, too!

She is just gorgeous! We’re sorry to hear her human had to leave her, but we know the purrfect new home is out there for her.

I don’t know the reason behind why the human had to move but I sure know that is something I could NEVER do. If I had to leave either one of my pets, unless I was FORCED out of the country or forced into some bad situation, I could just never do it. I am certain it is heartbreaking for BOTH of them. She is a sweetheart!

Butterfly is a beauty! I hope she gets adopted quickly.

That is sad, I would never move if my pets could not join me. I hope she gets a forever home soon.

I could never leave Katie. She would languish without me and I without her. Unless she found someone who could love her the way she is used to being loved. Butterfly is in my heart totally just looking and reading about her. I truly wish I could have her. I love that bed she is in. If I could find one like that I would have it in a heartbeat. She deserves only the best.

such beautiful eyes

What a pretty girl Butterfly is! It’s sad her human could not take her abroad but I’m glad she is at PAWS getting love and care. I hope she finds her home very soon. By the way, we have the same kitty bed. Same coat and pink nose 🙂