A Terrific Trio

Do you feel like you might be seeing triple?
Meet three of the nicest young cats ever!

Their person had to move out of the country. They were adopted from PAWS as kittens only a year ago, and now they are back.
What an opportunity for some lucky adopters! An instant family.

They are very playful.

They are also restful and decorative.
Be the first one on your block to have your very own herd of cow cats!

Poor sweeties, I sure hope the get to stay together. They are such a beautiful family!

I think we are related 😀 Would love to have a trio next to my own impawtant self 😀 Good Luck Pawkisses to find a forever home soon <3 <3 <3

Oh they are just too cute. They are going to make some person really happy to have them around their house. Great pictures. We have our paws crossed that they find a wonderful home.

I’m sad these sweet dudes came back to PAWS, but it is better than a lot of other alternatives. They will get lots of love and attention and great care until they find their real forever home (hopefully, together)! 🙂

How cute they are!! Just shared on Cody’s fan page and tweeted!

They are absolutely stunning. I can only imagine how hard it was for their human to leave them behind. Kitties will have their paws crossed and I will say some prayers that they get to stay together. Hope yo see you for selfies tomorrow.

I hope they all get to be adopted together, anyone that would break them up doesn’t deserve to have a cat. Such cuties.

Awww they are so cute!! Love the first picture! I hope they will find their new home very soon!

Gail Karlitz

What a great trio. What great photos. Wish I could take all three. (Please don’t let me…)

You three are so good looking and cute together. Purrs that you can stay with each other and have a wonderful forever home. You would be purrfect for a kitty cafe! Any takers? Purrs
Timmy and Family

They are lovely. I hope they find a forever home where they can all stay together.

WOW! These guys are so awesome. It’ll be a lucky home that has these three within, for sure. A ready made family, as you say., and three times the love.
Purrs, ERin

How did you ever get those kitties to pose for those terrific selfies? Pawsome!!

They are beautiful!

Bwa! Haa!! Haaa!!!!
A Herd of cow cats! Wait until they plays “great thundering herd of wildebeast” in the middle of the night!
They will make purrfect companions!
Kisses
Nellie

Ack! I absolutely adore them all! They have such distinguished expressions. I also hope they get to go home together. I know that can be a hard sell, but seriously. How could you break up such an epic trio?!? I know I couldn’t.

Jean from Welcome to the Menagerie

OMC they are adorable! They should always be together!

The Florida Furkids

A herd of cow cats!! Can’t wait to see who the lucky family is!!

I’m sorry they have been given up, it would break my heart. OK I wouldn’t take the job. Period…..

Good luck kitties, you are gorgeous and brilliant

They are adorable! Pop loves cow and cats so he’d adorable them. However, he has ME and he adores me.

Aww, they are so adorable! So sorry they were given back. But at least they’re in good hands for now.

What beautiful cats! It’s so sad when life happens and pets are impacted in this way. Praying that the right person comes along to give these cats the happy ending they deserve!