Apricat

Last Fall, Apricat was busy raising her last litter of kittens at a very nice home for unwed lady cats (fostered by a volunteer at PAWS). She’s about five years old now, so it’s definitely time to retire!

Lovely Apricat is looking for a forever home where she can relax and enjoy life, now that she doesn’t have to worry about any more pesky kittens.

After all, she’s just a kitten at heart!
Please come meet Apricat at PAWS.

Apricat is a very sweet kitty, and very playful. Your photos really capture her spirit, Maggie! 🙂

OH I am enchanted. And her coloration…just so beautiful. PERFECT name for her.

Apricat is the cutest girl with the most gorgeous eyes, and her name was inspiration. We really hope she finds a new home and lots of love very soon. XOCK, Lily Olivia, Mauricio, Misty May, Giulietta, Angel Fiona, Astrid, Lisbeth, Calista Jo and Cooper Murphy

Such a sweetie!!! I sure hope that purrfect pad is on it’s way for you beautiful girl. Thanks for joining the Thankful Thursday Blog Hop!

Just tweeted her and shared on Cody’s page. She is adorable!

Oh my cat! Those eyes! I love the last picture the most … I hope she finds her forever home soon … and with it, the ability to not worry about anything other than being a cat.

Such a beauty, she looks like my Phoebe and Sammy. I hope she gets her forever home soon.

S Hall

My Sundancey Boy is smitten with Apricat!
He says it is her beautiful soulful eyes!
(not to mention how close her markings are to his)
Good thing we are in Texas!
I am sure she will find her perfect Connecticut home!
Soon!

What a beautiful girl. Those eyes really get to you. How I wish I could adopt her. Hopefully she will find her forever home soon.

Kittens having kittens. We see it all the time. She certainly is precious.

She is such a beauty, how come she hasn’t been adopted yet?

What a pretty cat – we hope she will soon be in her very own forever home.

I remember Meowmeowmans featured Apricat before. Her eyes are so strikingly beautiful, how can I forget!
I hope she will find a wonderful forever home where she can relax and play every day like a kitten 🙂

Just wanted you to know that I featured PAWS (and your blog’s post on Jon Snow and Ghost) again in today’s Showcase. I’d love to keep doing that as long as I host the Showcase, if that’s okay with you. I fall in love with so many of the featured cats and since I’m WAY WAY farther than “a reasonable driving distance” … this is the best way I know to help. I can only hope it actually does 🙂

Back with the Showcase … thank you for linking up!

My she is gorgeous and wholly lives up to her name. Retirement seems like the very best start any young lady could ask for, and with no kittens to bother her, life is just going to be fun from here on, I know it was for me! purrs ERin

She’s gorgeous and I totally love her name! My little granddaughter (six-years-old) has two little Beanie Baby Cats. One she named, “Little Kitty” and the other is called, “Catty Cat.” Little Apricat reminds me of this.

She is beautiful! Love those orange eyes. Hope she finds her furever home soon.

Thanks for joining us in the Pet Blogger Showcase!

she looks adorable-love those eyes!