Bugsy

ebugsy2

Meet Bugsy.
Come on Bugsy, show your handsome face!

ebugsy

Bugsy needs a special home.
He’s a Snowshoe Birman and typical of his breed right down to his white boots and loving personality. From the Petfinder site: “Anyone looking for an aloof, standoffish cat need not apply for Snowshoe ownership, fanciers claim that Snowshoes don’t realize that they’re cats; they consider themselves people. They love to touch and be touched. Very intelligent, they can be taught a number of tricks.”

Bugsy needs an experienced cat person and a home with no other animals. He was actually returned to PAWS because the adopters thought he was too needy.

ebugs3

Will you be my one and only love?

just shared this handsome mancat!!! He is EXQUISITE!!!

Such a cutie. I would snatch him right up if I didn’t have any other cats.

Linda Z.

Aww, I need dis cutie!!!

Mary Ellroy

Stunning!!! I hope he finds someone to love soon.

Oh gosh , he really is very handsome. He should have no trouble finding a home. I am sure he will make someone very happy. Have a great day Maggie.

The people who retuned this stunningly handsome fellow do not deserve a cat. Look at that face and those eyes and that fur. Mom says if he lived with us that he could be as “needy” as he wanted to be. We’ll be purring and praying that he finds his purrfect forever home. XOCK, Lily Olivia, Mauricio, Misty May, Giulietta, Angel Fiona, Astrid, Lisbeth and Calista Jo

Dang Bugsy, you are one handsome dude. I just know your special love is out there pal, we’re purring they find you soon. Thanks for joining the Thankful Thursday Blog Hop!

TOO NEEDY? I’ll save my tirade on people who get gorgeous breeds without bothering to understand their unique needs. He’s not just gorgeous … he’s … incredible! If I lived anywhere close, I’d snatch him up right away (oh, and I do have a cat … so if he’s best as an only … that’s a problem too) 🙂

Oh my, Bugsy is such a gorgeous fluffy furball boy! I would so enjoy brushing him every day 🙂
I don’t understand “too needy” to be a reason for return. It’s like they are speaking a different language. I’m sure he will make his future forever family very happy with his loving purrsonality!

What in the world makes people like that??? Too Needy!!! The poor baby wants love. Like others who commented here he would get plenty of it here. My girl is as loving as she is because she receives all the love she can use. (probably more 🙂 Bugsy darling, may the exact right person come and get you. I will give the other person credit for returning you to were you will be able to wait without fear. They didn’t just turn you out or take you to a kill shelter.

One of the most gorgeous cat faces I have ever seen! (Don’t tell Amarula I said that)

Great photos, Maggie! Bugsy really is a handsome dude. And he has the most delightful meow, too! 🙂

S Hall

All he needs is love . . .
Love, love, love, love, love, love, love, love, love.
All he needs is love, love. Love is all you need.
The Beatles had it right!

Swoon! Bugsy is incredible looking. Too needy? Ridiculous!

Ellen Emerson

Bugsy is a real sweetie, he loves to sit on laps and purr, purr, purr. He needs a loving patient home. Please come meet him at PAWS.

Aww, poor Bugsy. Too needy? He is so handsome. I hope the right adopter swoops in and gets him!