Home Cats

Studio Cats

erufusdesk

Rufus the Red here, reporting from Maggie’s studio where we have been hard at work drawing the illustrations for coloring books.

estudiocats

Mickey Mouser and I keep Maggie on schedule.
We have never missed a deadline.

ecoloringbooks

Even though we are right here, day after day, serving as inspiration, notice anything missing in her recent books?
There is a certain lack of domestic shorthairs!

maggieswansoncat

Let’s share a drawing that our friends can print out.
Just click on the cat drawing and print.
Petting cats and coloring are both activities that lower your blood pressure.
Have fun coloring!

That is so cool, our Mom will love coloring that one! Thanks for joining the Thankful Thursday Blog Hop!

Maggie, we didn’t realize that you did this. We don’t have a printer but would love to try that coloring stuff. Do you sell coloring books??? That looks like such fun.
You and those two good looking cats have a great day.

Mickey Mouser and Rufus, you two sure do keep Maggie on track. Great project management, kitties (and wonderful illustrations, Maggie)! 🙂

We didn’t realize you had created so many coloring books. How pawesome!

Mickey Mouser and Rufus, good thing Maggie has you to keep her on track. And thanks for sharing the cat to color. We have being doing a lot of coloring here lately and we love coloring CATS.

Americans sure need a good cat to pet right now.

Great report, Rufus and Mickey Mouser! Your mom is such a talented artist. I love this beautiful kitty for coloring!

Thank you!! I might just color that tonight! xoxo

S Hall

What a wonderful studio and terrific kitties!
Love your artwork and photography!
For those of you that did not know Maggie is an artist . . .
this is only a tiny tip of the gigantic iceberg!
Check out her Illustration website
And Maggie,
Thank you for giving us a kitty to color present on your birthday!
Happy Birthday Maggie!
Love,
Sus

These are pawsome! I LOVE to color.

This is SO cool!!! You’re incredibly talented, Maggie! And these books are such a wonderful way of not only sharing that talent, but inspiring creativity in others.

… and those studio assistants are the cutest EVER.

xo

Thanks for sharing, Rufus the Red!

You are such cuties. Thank you for the coloring page.

Love that coloring page especially the ear full of hearts! Let us know when the book comes out. I’m gonna watch TW color this weekend, I hope.

OH! An ear full of hearts! Until CK mentioned it just above me here, I missed it. I have a coloring book from last Christmas and the full complement of pencils . I have not recalled that I have it until just now. If it turns out to be one you did I will be absolutely smilin’ big, happy! How beautifully done you have created a work. I really must try my hand and pencils at it. I think I thought I had to “make sense” of all the design and color accordingly instead of just enjoying the coloring process. Holdover from childhood. I really MUST try. And I love what you do.

So pretty – a lovely kitty. And thanks for the coloring!
We appreciate your weekly sharing at http://image-in-ing.blogspot.com/2016/11/haifa-israel.html

I picked up a serious coloring habit when I was in college, and I’ve never stopped. Your illustrations look awesome! Can’t wait to get started.

Jean from Welcome to the Menagerie

Sweet! You and the cats and the drawings. Thank you so much.