Shelter Cats, Shelter Kittens

Ipanema and Elmer

eepan

Now that I have your attention…
My name is Ipanema, and I’m waiting in Cat Room #8 for my forever family to come find me. But I really want you to meet my roommate Elmer.

eelmer

Elmer has been at PAWS for three years.
You know that silly myth about black cats being bad luck? While there’s certainly no truth to it, many black cats have the misfortune to be ignored in shelters by potential adopters.

eelmer3

Elmer is nine years old, friendly and laid back. He gets along very well with other cats.

eelmer2

Come meet handsome house panther Elmer at PAWS.

Here’s Elmer’s page on Petfinders.

Oh Ipanema, you are just so cute. Elmer, we sure hope someone falls in love with you soon. Black cats are some of the best. We have three here and they are all just terrific. WE have our paws crossed that the right person will come along soon for you.

Dang, you are both amazing and we hope you both find the love we felt when we first saw your photos.

Ipanema, you sure are a cutie. You’re also very nice to give that shout out to Elmer. He’s such a good dude, and we love him lots. We really hope his well-deserved forever home finds him soon.

We love both those sweet cats and hope we will soon hear that you have got loving forever homes.

You are so adorable, Ipanema! And Elmer is such a handsome kitty. Black kitties are just as wonderful as kitties in other colors. I hope he will find his forever home very soon xoxo

Wow, we cannot believe a cat as handsome as Elmer has been at PAWS for 3 years. We purr that his forever family comes soon to take him home.

You are both gorgeous and we can see your awesome personalities showing through. Handsome Elmer, you are one handsome boy! We’ve always thought of black cats as lucky, unlike some people, and we’ll be purring hard that your lucky forever family finds you very soon!

S Hall

Beautiful post!
Both look like such sweet wonderful kitties!

Poor handsome Elmer, I wish I could go adopt you. That is so sad that he has been there for 3 years.

OMC! I pray and hope that Elmer doesn’t meet the same fate as Harley. I know you can find a home, dude!

those eyes!!!!!