Get Lucky!

eLucky

Lucky is such a fun-loving friendly cat! He had a special visitor this week…

e4Reading

As part of the PAWS Reading To Rescues program, Lucky spent some quality time with a new friend.
The children who participate practice their reading skills while providing companionship for shelter cats and dogs. It’s very heart warming to witness!

eLucky2

After a busy day, Lucky got into his bed for a nap.
Lucky is a long-legged healthy teenaged male looking forward to a home of his very own.

If you live in the Norwalk CT area and are interested in adopting, volunteering, or Reading to Rescues, please contact PAWS.

Update: Lucky has been adopted!

This is such a great program. I love that Lucky is sitting so nicely as he listens to the young lady read to him. 🙂

Lucky, you are such a sweet and handsome dude. Put on the charm and get that forever home!

What a fun program for both the kids and the cats. Lucky is very handsome and he looks like he’s really enjoying that story.

What a great program for kitties and kids! Love the photos of Lucky and a girl spending time together 🙂

I just tweeted this and posted on Cody’s fan page. I LOVE the things that PAWS does for cats and their people. This program is BRILLIANT!!!! I love the photo of the little girl casually petting Lucky’s head while she is reading. Lucky looks like he is listening to every word!!! Can’t tell you how much I LOVE this!! xoxo

Lucky is indeed a lucky cat to have that sweet little girl to read to him and give him scritches. And she is super lucky as well to get to enjoy her companionship. We pray that he is even luckier and finds a new home quickly. XOCK, Lily Olivia, Mauricio, Misty May, Giulietta, Fiona, Astrid, Lisbeth and Calista Jo

That is a great program. Such a cute kitty.

I so hope Lucky can find a forever home. Maybe that little girl knows of someone. Whoa, that bed looks great! PAWS cats are luckier (no pun intended) than a lot of shelter cats who don’t have those toys and furniture.

That is such a great idea to have the children come in and read to them. Probably makes it easier for them to find some good homes. Great story.

I feel just like Caren Gittleman. I adore the photos of Lucky and the girl and just as Caren said… seeing her reaching to pet him while she is reading was just heart filling. XXOO

Lucky is very handsome!