Everybody Loves Rufus

eRufusposter

Rufus arrived just a year ago, along with his carrier, blanket, and assorted parasites.

eFight2

We adopted Rufus to keep Mickey Mouser company.

eBag

There were days when we considered changing his name to Dennis the Menace…

eChocCake

Such as the very educational Day of the Chocolate Frosting, also known as: Getting to Know the Helpful People at the Poison Control Hotline.
Everything turned out fine. We no longer leave any food on the kitchen counter- even briefly.

e4Boys

Mickey Mouser and Rufus the Red have become best buddies and co-conspiritors.
It was a very happy day when Rufus joined our family!

Aww! We love Rufus, too, and are so glad you all gotcha’d each other! Wishing you all many, many more gotcha day celebrations to come. 🙂

Happy Happy Gotcha Day, Rufus!! You brighten up the day for sure!! You two guys look so cute together!! xx

Oh those pictures made the Mom smile some kind of big time. So great that they are best friends. I just love it when the cats form friendships. But that is so cute. Take care all you kitties.

Chandra

There is no question about it: Rufus is a charmer! I’m so glad these feline besties found each other. How lucky they are to have such loving and caring owners, too.

Happy Gotcha Day Rufus, we can feel the happy clear down here!

Happy Gotcha Day, Rufus! You sure are a fun guy!

Awww Rufus, happy one year anniversary! Love all your pictures. Glad everything was fine after the chocolate frosting day. You are so adorable and wonderfully naughty 🙂
I’m so happy you and Mickey Mouser have become such good buddies! Enjoyo your special day!!

Happy Gotcha Day Rufus! Way to keep your people on their toes!!

Love that last photo montage

Happy Gotcha Day Rufus! I just love happy endings and this one is perfect.

Happy Gotcha Day, Rufus! You sure look happy with Mickey Mouser!

Purrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrs, Spike William

Happy Gotcha Day Rufus. We’re sure you’ll soon be feeling at home.

Sus

Happy Rufus Day!
Excellent Kitty Boys!

Love from
Tiny Sweet Cocoa, Sunny Sundancey Boy & Susie

Rufus, I can SEE and hear the happy all the way to here in TN. You two look precious, loving and adorable together!!!

This post made me so happy. What a difference a year makes. Not only did Rufus get the best second chance possible but a true bonded buddy. Sending lots of love on your special day!

Those photos bring tears to my eyes!! I remember when Rufus arrived, I can’t believe a year has gone by so fast!! You were worried that Mickey Mouser wouldn’t like Rufus………..those photos just make me smile from the inside out!!!! Happy Happy Gotcha Day Rufus!!!! xoxo

Aww… look at them both. So sweet!

Happy Gotcha Day, Rufus!

Purrs xx
Athena and Marie

He sounds like a fun character! I have two of these. Rascal, obviously, but Rocco could carry the name almost as well. Never a dull moment.