Oh my goodness, Simba, you are very handsome but Skye, you are such a character. Someone is going to get a fun cat for sure. Bet she finds a home really soon. Great pictures. Love her standing up.

What lovely kittens – we hope when the are old enough they will have wonderful forever homes.

You two are so very cute and we think you’ll both get to go home soon!

Oh heavens! These two are super adorable. With that purrsonality…Skye should have a home immediately. And Simba has an adorable and expressive face. As we do with all the PAWS kitties, we will be purring and praying for them. XOCK, Lily Olivia, Mauricio, Misty May, Giulietta, Fiona, Astrid, Lisbeth and Calista Jo

Layla Morgan Wilde

Oh, surely these guys won’t be available long. I love the top box with the black cat art!

THey are extra cute, I hope they get a forever home soon.

I love these pictures, Maggie!

You’ll see for yourself tomorrow, but Simba got adopted! 🙂

I played with Skye today. She sure is a pretty girl, and a fun kitty.

Simba is such a handsome orange sunshine! And Skye, she is beautiful and looks very curious girl! Those are such lovely pictures of her. I hope they will find forever homes very soon xoxo

Both are gorgeous kitties!

love that smudge on the nose!! So cute!

What a beautiful cat. I wish I could take her.

If I were to adopt all of the lovely kitties I see at your place each week, I would wind up in the papers as “that crazy old lady with 60 cats in her house.”
Thanks for sharing these lovely kitties at http://image-in-ing.blogspot.com/2016/05/getting-ready-to-play.html. I do so hope they have loving homes soon!

Simba and Skye is gorgeous! Thanks for sharing them with us!
Mes purraying they finds forever homes soon.
Kisses
Nellie

What adorable cats! I don’t know where you are, but if I were close and my husband wouldn’t mind another cat, I’d give one a furrever home. They’re beautiful.

Just lovely and cute cats. You have taken beautiful photos of them.