Shy Cats

eRudy

Sometimes progress comes in tiny steps. Take Rudy, (please take Rudy!) he was a cat who preferred to be invisible. Hiding in corners, behind furniture, down low inside cat trees – anywhere, anyway, that he could avoid contact.

Looking at Rudy’s photograph, you wouldn’t think that this shows a giant breakthrough. But, he’s out in the open these days and allowing us to gently pet his head. Rudy is ready to go home, as soon as the right patient person comes for him.

eeElla2

Ella hasn’t been at PAWS long and is still adjusting to shelter life. She’s a quiet six year old who would be happy in a calm tranquil home.
Rudy and Ella are waiting at PAWS.

Such beauties! Rudy, you can do it pal, I just know it!

Rudy and Ella are both such adorable kitties! How wonderful Rudy is overcoming shyness. I hope they will find purrfect forever homes very soon!

Oh we so hope that Rudy finds a nice patient person. And Ella, you are so pretty. You look a little like our Two Two. We so hope both of you find a wonderful home soon.

We are so pleased that Rudy is starting to come out of his shyness and hope he finds a loving family who will take good care of him.
Luv Hannah and Lucy xx xx

I hope they get adopted soon! All three of my cats could be classified as shy cats – especially if they were in a shelter situation. But at home with us, they are so loving and full of personality. It just takes the right person to see that in a shy cat and whisk them off to their forever home!

We hope Rudy and Ella find wonderful forever homes. We are glad that Rudy is starting to be less shy.

Oh Honey, I would take you in a New York minute if Katie would cooperate.

Oh, you both look so much like ME that I wish I could adopt you right now. I, too, am a Tuxedo, and normally we are very outgoing, so someone must have scared Rudy. The $%#&^!**!
People can be so cruel sometimes. I hope Rudy gets confident and that both find sweet homes. Both of you are beautiful kitties. Did you know that Tuxedos are the smartest kitties of all?

They are both gorgeous tuxies, and Mom will be keeping them in her prayers that they each soon have a forever and loving home. XOCK, Lily Olivia, Mauricio, Misty May, Giulietta, Fiona, Astrid, Lisbeth and Calista Jo

They are both gawjus. We’s sharin’ and purrayin’.

Luv ya’

Dezi

Such beauties, I hope they get forever homes soon.

It’s true! Rudy and Ella are both making good steps toward trusting humans. They are both very nice kitties, and we know they’ll do well in quiet and patient forever homes.

Your kitties are lovely! I hope they will soon find loving homes.
Thanks for sharing at http://image-in-ing.blogspot.com/2016/03/the-fight-continues.html

I wish I could take them both, I truly do.