Paolo

EPabloBox

What cat doesn’t enjoy a box? Five year old Paolo is certainly no exception.
But what was inside of the box (before Paolo) was pretty special too.

ePabloFountain

Our generous friends at PetSafe gave PAWS another fountain and let me choose the model from their website. It was a difficult decision because their ceramic Drinkwell Pagoda and Avalon are both so cool looking. The Zen stainless steel fountain seemed easy to clean and less fragile for a shelter environment, so that was my choice. It arrived fast and was easy to set up. Now the cats have the soothing sound of water and I hope will be encouraged to drink more.
Thank you, Petsafe, for sending an early Christmas present!

ePaolo

Now back to Paolo… What a sweet laid back guy! He’s very friendly and loves attention. Wouldn’t he be great snoozing under someone’s Christmas tree?

That sure was nice of PetSafe to give the Shelter cats a nice drinking fountain. And Paola, you are just so handsome. We so hope that you find a wonderful home and really soon. Santa will find you a home.

What a nice thing for PetSafe to do! That’s a great fountain…and the box is an added bonus!

Oh handsome Paolo, I hope the forever home Gods smile on you soon pal.

Best wish to Paolo that heโ€™ll find a comfy box in a forever home. PetSafe was so generous!

what a sweetheart, hoping he finds his furever home soon!

Paolo does look quite laid back, and he sure is a handsome fellow. We’ll be purring and praying that he soon has the forever home he deserves. That looks like a terrific fountain. Ours is stainless steel, and we like it bunches. XOCK, Lily Olivia, Mauricio, Misty May, Giulietta, Fiona, Astrid, Lisbeth and Calista Jo

Paolo is such a cute kitty! What a lovely Christmas present from PetSafe. The fountain looks wonderful, it sure encourages shelter kitties to drink more ๐Ÿ™‚ I’d love to see him under Christmas tree in his forever home…hope it’ll happen very soon!!

What a nice Christmas gift! I hope Paolo’s gift is a home for Christmas!

Oh my gosh, Paola is soooo handsome!! He looks so sweet and content. I hope he finds a lovely home soon.

I hope the kitties like the new fountain! It looks pawesome ๐Ÿ™‚

that was very generous of them!

How nice of PetSafe. That fountain is great, and we have seen the Kitties in Paolo’s room drinking from it, so we think it’s a wonderful gift. ๐Ÿ™‚

We love Paolo. Here’s such a nice boy. And handsome, too!

I hope he gets his forever home for Christmas.

Layla Morgan Wilde

Stainless steel was a good choice. We have several of their fountains and a ceramic one did break. Paolo is a handsome ginger mix with sweet energy. Surely a new home is in his near future.