Bagheera

eBagherra

We didn’t see much of Bagheera the first few weeks after he was left at PAWS by his owners. After a while he got used to the new sounds, smells, feline roommates, and people. When he emerged from his carpeted cubby we discovered that he’s a shy but very friendly boy who craves attention and affection.

eeBag2

Bagheera has such interesting fur with subtle stripes on his legs and a white undercoat. He is just three years old and would be perfect in a quiet loving home with other cats.

Such a kind looking handsome dude and we hope he gets a real forever home soon. Hugs from all of us sweet boy!

Bagheera is such a cute kitty. He must have been scared at first but glad he is getting used to the new environment. His coat looks very unique for sure. I hope he finds a real forever home that he so deserves!

Awesome photos, Maggie. We LOVE Bagheera! He is such a sweet and handsome boy, and he just wants love and affection. Someone will be really lucky to adopt him.

Mum has fallen in love with Bagheera as he was looking up – Lucy looks up at Mum like that sometimes and she gets away with everything!
Luv Hannah and Lucy xx xx

Oh darn, why do I have to have so many cats. I would love to have Bagheera. He looks likes such a nice guy. Someone will sure be lucky to have him.

Sus

Bagheera is a Smoke Tabby!
My Fauna was a beautiful Smoke Tabby.
Sounds like Smoke Tabby’s have similar personalities . . .
friendly, gentle, sweet & wonderful!
Someone will be very lucky when that take him home!

He looks like a very sweet mancat. Some kitties just need a little time to adjust to the shelter or to get to know people before they show their personalities more. Shy kitties are often very sweet and love attention, I’ve found. I hope he finds a loving home very soon.

He is so cute 🙂 I hope he gets a forever home soon.

katie isabella

WJAT a truly handsome boy and that expression where he is looking up at the camera is precious. Sweet face and spirit I just know. LOVE his stripes too. Kisses to him.

I don’t think that I will ever understand someone surrendering their pet. I realize that circumstances sometimes make it impossible to keep them, but it truly breaks my heart. How frightening it must be to find yourself suddenly without your family. I hope Bagheera finds a true forever home. ♥

Bagherra, you’re a honey! We’re so thrilled to have been able to feature you in our Wizard of Oz Cats spoof!
We’re purring and praying you find a forever home very, very soon.
xo