Tommie

eTom1

This should have been Tommie’s birthday blog post. He would have been 17 years old soon. Tommie had the biggest heart of any cat I’ve ever met. But his big heart was no longer able to pump all the fluids we were giving him to treat kidney disease, and we had to say good-bye yesterday.

eCatnipTom

He had those wonderful polydactyl feet and 24 sharp claws that he never used in anger.

eTom2

Tommie liked tummy rubs, chicken baby food, fresh catnip in the Spring. His purr motor had an instant “ON” switch.

Tommie loved life and he made our lives so much sweeter.

I’d like to thank his vets, very especially Dr. Patricia Doherty, and also Dr. Dave Santisi at A Cat’s Place in Norwalk CT for their kind and knowledgeable care.

Me and my mom-person are so, so sorry for your loss.

We are so very sorry to hear about Tommie. May your memories bring you comfort during this difficult time.
xo Chloe and LadyBug

Our love and hugs go out to you because we know it hurts so bad. Our heart is with you and big hugs to help you through the pain of this huge loss. Prayers to you as well to keep you strong through the coming days and weeks.
Angie, Mom Brenda and Dad Bob

Everycat

We are all so sorry to learn this sad news. Tommie was a very special lad and we know you loved him so very much.

Sending love and rumbly purrs

Mungo, Jet & The Ape xx

We send love, purrs and prayers of support at this sad time. Tommie is over the Rainbow Bridge giving his new wings a workout. Until that day we all meet again dear friend please watch over us.
Much Love
Timmy, Dad and Family

Tommie sounds as though he still had much love to give, but if he had kidney disease, he must have been a strong fellow to stay as long as he did. He looks a wonderful cat, and he will undoubtedly be sorely missed. Please accept my condolences on his very regretted passing. Godspeed, Tommie.

What beautiful pictures of your sweet, sweet Tommie! We are sorry to hear that he has left for his next Journey. We are sending you love and hugs.

Hugs,
Lily Belle & Muffin

Linda Coleman

Dear Maggie and Rick,
I am so sad to hear this news. I am heartbroken for you both. I know how much a part of your lives Tommie was and how much he was loved and cherished. And when he needed you to make the great sacrifice of letting him start his journey over The Rainbow Bridge, you did with courage and compassion. Tommie was one very special kitty who shared his life with some very incredible humans…
Love and warm purrs from Linda and my feline family: Winston, Cadi, Spencer, Sweet T, Thomas, Bitsy & Molly

I am so sorry to hear that Tommie has run off to the bridge. He is such a sweet love and will be missed by all that knew and loved him. Run free sweet one.

Suzan

I am so sorry for your loss. It’s so hard to let them go. He was a lucky boy to end up in your care, with a long happy life, always adored. Although they’re painful now, you’ll always treasure those memories.

KitKat

So very sorry to hear of the loss of your dear Tommie.
Sending you love and healing purrs.
With deepest sympathy,
Angel Normie, Mika, Sasha & Grady Lewis

Ohhhhhhhh =(
We are so sorry. Purrrrrssss and {{{{hugs}}}} from all of us.

Marilynn
Grace
Audace
Ruse

Kerry

Godspeed, Tommie.

Alexis

I was so saddened to hear of Tommie’s passing. Maggie, you always take amazing photos but the picture of Tommie sleeping on the chair with his GIANT paws over the edge is probably my favorite picture of all time.

Tommie was a King among cats and I picture him happy & just chilling somewhere. He was blessed to have you, Rick, Gracie & Mickey Mouser in his life and in return you were all blessed to count him among your friends.

My thoughts are with you, Rick & Mickey Mouser.

We be so sowry yous lost Tommy. Hims wuz amazin’ and will be missed. But hims will be membered and liv on fwu those memowies and da luv dat all of us shawe. Weez sendin’ lots of kitty hugs and kisses and purrayers.

Luv ya’

Dezi and Lexi

We are so sorry to hear about sweet Tommy. His dear face shows he knew he was loved and he will be missed. Run free, little man. Sending many purrs and hugs.

I am so sorry to hear about Tommy. Tommy was a sweet looking sweetheart, I know you will miss him very much. It will get better over time, but he will still be in your heart. He lived a great life with you. Purrs, hugs and Prayers for you in your time of grief. God Bless.

Love,
Cleopatra and Mom

We did not know Tommie, but we do know how disturbing it is to lose a fur family member. our warmest purrs are just for you, his family

We’re so sorry to hear Tommie has gone to the Bridge. We send you comforting purrs and gentle headbutts. Godspeed, Tommie…you will be missed.

Ann Wylie

Rest in peace, lovely Tommie. We’ll miss you!

lisefry

so sorry for tommie’s loss. kidney disease in cats is very hard too watch. henri was very much loved too and and loved sleeping in my hair unless i moved….i send my love to you

I am so very sorry that Tommie had to leave for the Rainbow Bridge. He was such a sweetie. I send hugs and the kitties send comforting purrs.

lisefry

maggie, so sorry about tommie! kidney disease can be so devistating in cats. our henri suffered badly too. again sorry for your loss. lise

We did not know Tommie, but can see he was so very handsome and loved. We are so sorry for your loss.
~ The Bunch and Mom Bobbie

We know we’re a little too late, but we hope that your hearts heal soon. Tommie had a full and happy life. I am sure he is happy minus the kidney problems.