Around PAWS

eSimba

Simba is just over a year old.
Caught you, Simba! He’s almost always in motion.

eSimba2

He needs a lot of play time to burn off his excess energy.

Speaking of excess energy…

eHarlequin

This is the door to Cat Room #4. Harlequin is so curious and active that it’s not unusual to see her jump up about 5 feet and hang on the door’s screen window! She likes to see what’s happening in the hallway.

eHarlequin

You might remember beautiful Harlequin from an earlier post.

ePAWS

Here’s a new cat, and his name is Paws.

We brightened up each other’s day Sunday. He was huddled in his dirty litter box looking very sad. It was easy to see that he liked the reassurance of the box’s higher walls. The shelter has a great selection of cat beds, so I got him a nice soft nest.

eMuffins

When I left the room he was purring and kneading.

Aw, great post, Maggie! I managed to get a shot of Simba, too — what a surprise, because you are so right about that boy always being in motion. 🙂

Harlequin is a trip. So curious, but she is doing really well in Room 4.

Thank you for hooking Paws up with the high-sided cat bed. He was still in it when I got there later on Sunday afternoon. 🙂

Hope you’re all doing okay. We’re thinking about you, and sending lots of hugs.

The kitties at PAWS are lucky to have humans like you who can see behavior like Socks’ and understand what they need to help them feel more secure and happy.

Awww they are all such cute babies! Paws’ paws making muffins are very cute 🙂
It’s very impressive Harlequin jumps up 5 feet and hangs on the screen window! I hope she finds forever home where she can run around a lot.

You do such great work with the kitties!

This is so sweet… Paws is a lucky kitty to have you looking out for him. It’s wonderful to know that there are volunteers like you out there that take the time to read each kitties cues.
xo

OH MY COD what gorgeous kitties. Mom said she wishes she were a zillionaire so she could have EVERBUDDY in a bunch of huge homes!

Such cuties! I hope they all get forever homes soon.

such gorgeous babies!

You all are so adorable and I hope you get the right ones attention soon so you can go home!

Aww, sweeties! Love these kitties and hope that forever families come along very soon because, how couldn’t they?

S Hall

SWEET!
♥♥♥!

Poor Paws looking so sad. Simba looks like a little wild cat. So cute They are all cute.

Wow, Harlequin has gorgeous coloring/markings. Paws looks adorable too.

Beautiful kitties!

Hope they find their forever homes very soon 🙂

Purrs xx
Athena and Marie

Gorgeous kitties and great photos! They are lucky to be in such a wonderful place while they wait for their forever homes.

Thanks for being so attuned to Paws. These little things mean a lot. And extra purrs to you!

They are all so precious, and we will be purring and praying that they and our sponsored kitty, Swizzle, find homes very soon. XOCK, Lily Olivia, Mauricio, Misty May, Giulietta, Fiona, Astrid, Lisbeth and Calista Jo

Aww making muffins is the best!! For some reason, I never actually get to taste any of the muffins I make but I sure love making them. Good luck to those lovely kitties. I’m sure they’ll all find homes. I just know it! – Crepes.