Squash

eSquash

You can learn a lot by watching body language, in people and in animals.
This is three year old Squash, who is just aching for someone to love.

eSquash2

Could it be you?

eSquash3

Squash is a friendly young male who nearly fell out of the hammock looking for attention. He’s calm and gets along well with the other cats in his room.

And Now a Few Words From Betty

eBetty

Help! I love my foster Mom and she loves me, but I’m very unhappy with the other feline residents of her home. I’d like to find new homes for them so that I can stay here forever, but that’s not going to happen.

I’m playful, affectionate and very good company. I like people, even young ones, but no cats, please!

eBetty1-3-14

You can read more about me and contact me on Petfinders.

Could you hurry please?

these are two of the cutest kitties ever!! Feel free to post on Cody’s fan page if you want, I just tweeted.

Squash and Betty are both SO cute and sweet. They both love loving! 🙂

Squash reminds us of our Angel Inka…big purrs to both Squash and Betty for the right and perfect forever home to come their way very soon.

Squash is a very handsome boy! I hope his future forever family will come get him soon! And Betty, too. She looks such a sweet baby. They both deserve loving homes of their own.

Squash and Betty are adorable. Betty, we sure hope someone comes and gives you the furever home you want.

We hope both Squash and Betty will soon have their own furever homes.
Luv Hannah and Lucy xx xx

Alexis

Betty’s foster mom here! Thank you Maggie for posting the pix & bio on Betty! She is a truly amazing cat but unfortunately my home isn’t the best home for her. If anyone knows of anyone looking for a self-assured, outgoing, snuggly kitty, please let them about Betty! Thank you everyone! Alexis

Well with you two cuties we are all hoping it is a short wait for a forever home

Squash, your body language reminds us very much of our brother Quint. He does the same thing when wanting attention. Sweet Betty, you’re a rare Ginger Princess and all Ginger Princesses need a home where you will be appreciated and worshipped. Sending out strong adoption vibe purrs for you two! PURRS….

Goodness, those look like such great kitties. They sure look like a good addition to someone’s home. Have a grea evening.

Ah, yes Squash would make an ideal companion! Gorgeous pictures!!

They’re both so beautiful! Look super lovin’, too. They’re gonna make somebody super happy once adopted.

Purrs,