Artist’s Model Buddy

ecatincornerWEB

I’m a big fan of the artist Diane Hoeptner. I subscribe to her blog, and offered the use my photographs of PAWS cats as subject matter. And look, it’s Buddy!

eBuddy2
Here’s the photograph she used for reference from this blog post (CLICK HERE).

Unfortunately Buddy is still waiting at PAWS. He doesn’t like other cats and spends much of his day closed in a cage. When it’s his turn to come out, he’s a frisky happy cat. I have a fantasy that someone will adopt Buddy AND purchase his portrait.

DianeCats

Diane certainly has a way with cats! Visit her blog HERE.

What a terrific portrait of Buddy. He is a wonderful cat, and once he gets to know you, he actively seeks out snuggles and lots of lap time. It’s one of the highlights for me (and him!) whenever we volunteer. 🙂

Wow she really is a good artist.I like that painting a lot. Buddy, we sure hope you get a home really soon.
Thanks for the purrs for Mew Mew. I think she may be getting a tiny bit better. Poor thing her throat is so sore she can’t eat. But she ate a little this afternoon. Take care.

Thanks for sharing my painting, Maggie! 🙂 Hoping Buddy finds the home he deserves soon, such a beautiful cat!

That is so amazing! I am so sorry that Buddy is still waiting. We sure hope someone falls in love with that handsome dude soon.

Those portraits are awesome. We purr that Buddy finds his furever home real soon.

That is a lovely painting and I think Buddy will be a lovely anipal. I hope he is adopted soon xx

Diane Hoeptner is a great artist Buddy but of course she had the advantage of a handsome mancat sitting for her.
Luv Hannah and Lucy xx xx

Purring for this handsome fellow

What a beautiful kitty, Buddy is. We can’t imagine anyone who would want him and then not want the ovely portrait as well. We will be purring and praying for Buddy as we do for all the cats at PAWS. We are sponsoring Swizzle at PAWS. XOCK, Lily Olivia, Mauricio, Misty May, Giulietta, Fiona, Astrid, Lisbeth and Calista Jo

Buddy is SO handsome… and his portrait is absolutely wonderful!
…maybe it will even help him find his forever home!
xo

That’s a great painting of Buddy. I hope he finds someone like my peeps who wanted an only cat. Well, now they’d like another one but I’m not having it.

Wow, what a splendid art work! So gorgeous!
I hope Buddy will find forever home very soon!

What amazing artwork! Sending purrs to Buddy to find a safe, loving forever home.