Tinker Belle is such a beautiful girl!
This makes us sad though that she’s been at the shelter for so long…though I suspect there are other kitties that have been there even longer.

Not long ago I was at the shelter I work with here in MN and they were telling me about a senior cat who had just been adopted the day before. I think his name was Bear. He had been at the shelter so long, I don’t think anyone ever dreamed he’d be adopted. It was as if he was a permanent resident. When they told me the story of how a woman came in, fell in love with him and just had to take him home it brought tears to my eyes. He’d been at the shelter for over 8 years.

Prayers for all the kitties waiting for their lives to change. It’s never too late.

xo

What a beautiful girl Tinker Belle is! We purr that she finds her furever home.

TinkerBelle, you sure are pretty. We so hoe that you find a really happy home. Have a great Sunday.

Tinker Bell we hope you will find the purrfect family in time for a special Christmas.
Luv Hannah and Lucy xx xx

she is GORGEOUS! I am stunned that she hasn’t been adopted yet. I sooo wish you had sharing buttons on your blog it makes it so much easier to share the kitties.

Tinker Belle is so beautiful. I love her marking on her head! Surprised that she hasn’t found her home so long. I hope she will find the forever home and family very soon.

i hope you find a 4ever home soon

Tinker Belle is an amazing cat! And what wonderful pictures of her, Maggie. Her eyes just GLOW, don’t they? She loves laps, playing, being brushed and pet … truly awesome. Paws and fingers crossed for a forever home. Soon!

Yes we purr for their special person to come in and see the true value in a loving well adjusted grown cat!

What a sweetie she is and we send our purrs for her to find a wonderful, loving forever home very soon.