Jeremy

eJeremy

Seven year old Jeremy is loving and playful. He gets along fine with the other cats in his room and enjoys toys, lounging on the couch, and people.

eJeremy4

Come and get him!

Wee Willie Winkie

eWeeWillyTrashed

It’s sad to see a kitten spending the cutest time of his or her life at the shelter. Wee Willie Winkie is adventurous and very sweet. Here he is the third or fourth time I had to fish him out of the trash can while cleaning. Adopting a very young cat requires some baby proofing and way more monitoring!

Awww, what a cutie !
Hold my paws crossed that he will find his forever home real soon !!,

You are most handsome Jeremy and we sure hope you and Wee Willie get to go home soon!

These two so need a loving home. I so miss the kitten stage even though some of it defies belief and needs strategic forward planning to work out how much trouble a baby cat can get into. Jeremy looks lovely with his gorgeous big green eyes. Those need to be staring into his forever owner’s eyes and communicating love.

These sweeties are so adorable. Jeremy looks so young! Almost like a teenage kitten! We’re sending lots of positive purrs in hopes of these cuties finding a forever home.
xo

That Jeremy is such a love! He’s amazingly playful and affectionate, and we know he’ll make a great best friend for some lucky adopter!

Oops! We forgot to write that Wee Willie Winkie is awesome, too. He’s lovely, and all ready for a forever home — maybe he’ll have one in time for Thanksgiving!

We hope Jeremy and Wee Willie Winkie will find loving homes very soon.
Luv Hannah and Lucy xx xx

Jeremy is so handsome. We sure hope he gets a wonderful home. And Wee Willie Winkie, how could you not find a purrfect home with that name. Take care.

Ohhh I so wish I could “come and get him!”

Jeremy is such a cute boy! And Wee Willie Winkie, what a fun-loving baby 🙂

Sus

My Cocoa Kitty girl wants me to go fetch both of them!
They have exotic furs! She is in love, me too!
A 4,000 miles round trip is a bit much for us.
Please someone in Norwalk your kitties are waiting . . .
Please find them today!

Sending good adoption vibes to Norwalk . . .

Keep us posted

•••

Darling, precious boys!…Good luck finding great homes for these babies asap…Happy weekend, sweet friends…kisses…Calle, Halle, Sukki, Mommy Cat, Daddy Cat