It broke our hearts to see Izzy was back at PAWS. She seems overwhelmed and confused. 🙁

She did hang out with me on the couch for a good amount of time last weekend. And even let me pet her a bit.

We are purring for you beautiful girl, this time it will be right!

Oh poor sweetheart, that is just too sad. But I’m sure she will be getting some great luvvins from the awesome PAWS volunteers for sure. Huge purrs to Izzy for her new forever home to come forward shortly where she is truly cherished.

Aw she is certainly a gorgeous girl. How sad 🙁

Izzy is beautiful! Sad that she’s been returned but that just means that it wasn’t the right home for this sweet girl.

Izzy is so pretty. We sure hope you find a really nice home soon. We have our paws crossed for you Izzy.

Awwww, poor baby!!! I just wrote about a similar situation on my blog with poor Mason. I feel so bad for the babies who get returned for whatever reason.

Izzy is a beautiful girl! I hope she finds her real forever home soon. I’ll share this post on my Facebook page.

We are purring for your forevery family to find you soon Izzy.
Luv Hannah and Lucy xx xx

Oh no…we’re sorry she’s back. We hope the purrfect forever home comes soon.

Thanks for the Birthday wishes for our Mom!

The Florida Furkids

Oh Izzy, this just breaks my heart.. I’m sure she is happy to receive lots of love at PAWS, but I hope she will find really great furever home soon.

Mary

What a wonderful photo, Maggie! You really caught her mood.

Mary

Awww Izzy, so sorry that you are back at PAWS. I hope that is because a better, real furrever family is soon coming.
Sending you purrs, Beautiful!

Oh dear!!! Poor little thing. Such a pretty kitty! We send purrs that she finds her forever home soon xx

She’s so beautiful! We just don’t get the return of kitties, but then again, better returned than something else not good. Sending adoption vibes! Purrs…

Oh sweet Izzy…we just know that the next time will be forever.
(((purrs))) dear girl.
xo

Sus

Maggie, please let us know when this beautiful girl gets her home. Sundancey Boy is smitten and wants her to come to Dallas to be with us. He won’t quit asking about her.

•••