What a gorgeous intense girl. how I hope she find someone who will be able to look into those eyes and communicate with her soul. Both my cats are very used to communicating with long loving eye contact and it is so comforting. Love and luck to Gem and good news about the adoptees.

Pretty lady, you have the most beautiful name and you are a Gem. I sure hope you get to go home soon.

Gem is so beautiful and we are purring our biggest purrs for someone to adopt her.
Luv Hannah and Lucy xx xx

Gem, you sure look like a Gem. You are so very pretty and we sure hope you get a forever home too. Take care.

She certainly is a sparkler. We hope she finds her forever home soon.

Gem is such a beautiful girl! The name is purrfect for her! And she’s got such gorgeous tocks 🙂
Congratulations to Ooshi Ooshi, Justin, and Igor!!

Oh, Gem! What a beauty you are! Sending out adoption vibes to all forever families with room in their hearts to spare! Purrs…

I hope Gem can find her gem family soon! She’s a beauty!

Yay, I love it when senior cats are adopted. Let’s hope Gem is next!

Gem lives up to her name. We purr that she finds her furever home soon.

Wow…Gem is one of the most gorgeous kitties I’ve ever seen.
And Maggie…such BEAUTIFUL photos of her too! We know how hard it can be to photograph white cats. She is breathtaking.

YAY for happy adoption news too!
xo

Chris

Oh happy day for all those adoptions! Gem’s turn can’t be far behind!!!

Gem is a great girl, and she is SO ready for a forever home. We have our paws crossed that it comes soon. We are so excited about those adoptions, especially Igor! 🙂

What a little beauty 🙂 I am so glad the others have found their furrever homes 🙂 Good news!