Orange

eOrange2

Some of the rooms at PAWS have gotten a fresh coat of paint. Cat Room #1 is a happy shade of orange. I think it flatters Ella and Buster’s coat colors.

eOrange
Do Ella and Buster agree?

eAdopted2
Buster and his brother Brian have been adopted.
Pretty Ella is still available.

Gracie
All of your comments, emails, notes, and phone calls after Gracie’s death brought us great comfort. Thank you so much.
Our talented and beautiful four year old great-niece Zahra sent us this drawing of “Gracie and a friend in another place.”

eZahraDrawing

Hooray for Buster and Brian! Come on Ella, it’s your turn sweetie!

Sus

It is a Happy Orange. . .
And surprisingly pretty!
Gracie would approve.

I am waiting for the stripe-y paint job . . . .

I LOVE the orange!!! …of course Katie has her own opinions about orange. haha!!!

Your niece’s drawing is absolutely beautiful. I love Gracie’s and her friend’s angel wings. (((purrs)))

xo,
Glogrly

Love the new color paint! It really is nice and shows off the wonderful coats of the kitties. No wonder Buster and Brian have a forever home!
Purrs

oh that color looks gorgeous!!!! That is the “hip” color this year from what I am reading online!
Hooray for the adoption successes too!

We love how the rooms have all gotten such nice new paint jobs. That orange in Room 1 just might be our favorite, too! We are so happy for Brian and Buster — they are so sweet. And so is Ella … paws crossed that she finds her own happily ever after very soon. 🙂

I love this bright orange color 🙂 I’m very happy Buster and Brian found home! Hoping Ella will follow soon! The drawing is so lovely and beautiful. How sweet of your great niece Zahra.

The orange makes your lovely furs stand out and also it is such a warm colour. Concats to Buster and Brian for being adopted and we are purring for Ella to find her furever home quickly.
Luv Hannah and Lucy xx xx

LOVE that orange color! Definitely compliments Ella’s color. Yippee for adoptions! Always happy to hear this. Beautiful drawing of Gracie. Such talent! Purrs…

Definitely colour coordinated!! I think Gracie would love that picture 🙂

Crossing paws it’s today! Good luck, kitties.

What sweetie pies. Sure wish all furries could find a loving forever home.
I want to thank you for your kind words when sweet Olive ran off to the bridge. It meant so much to have your support and know that you were pulling for our family in their time of need.