Little Eliza

eEliza1
While I was cleaning Sunday, I looked under a chair and met Eliza. What a charming little cat! She’s a three year old stray Persian mix, according to the notes on her information card.
eEliza5
She’s very affectionate and purrs up a storm.
eEliza2
Eliza has a petite compact little body and a beautiful soft coat. I can’t imagine how she ended up out on the streets, but I don’t think she’ll be living at PAWS very long.

Oh, we don’t think she’ll be there long, either. She’s stunning. Maybe she got lost. Or maybe her human passed away and that’s how she ended up on the street. No matter, we’re keeping our paws crossed that she finds a fantastic forever home, soon!

Eliza is very cute! We hope she finds a wonderful forever soon.

Purrs,
Carmine, Milita, and Jewel

We don’t know how she ended up on the streets, what is important is that she was found and now she can find a forever home soon.

She is absolutely and totally adorable!

How very very beautiful!

Ohhh myyyyyy!! She is a complete stunner!! Who would ever give up a cat like that?

I’ll take her! (If only I wasn’t allergic and living in a trailer)

What a beautiful cutie pie Eliza is! We met her over the weekend, under that very same chair. 🙂

What an absolute beauty!! She will be snapped up 🙂

OMC! Eliza is beautiful! How the world…? We can’t even comprehend how she was a stray. Someone’s gonna get a sweetheart, that’s for sure! Purrs…

I found Eliza by my house. I feed strays and came upon this beautiful lil girl. She was so timid, she wouldn’t come out to eat and when she finally did she picked as it wasn’t to her liking but she was hungry. At one point she almost got hit by a car. Her coat still looked decent but she was getting matted around her neck and paws. She realized I was good and on the 3rd try I got her. I checked lost and found websites, for a microchip, and put up flyers. She stayed in my house for a week but my 9yr old cat was stressed with her there so I made several phone calls til I found the purrrfect shelter to guarantee her a good home.I am glad to see she is all cleaned up and awaiting a good home:)

Chris

I can imagine you are very right…she won’t be there long at all. Lucky girl to be at PAWS & having lovely portraits taken of her.

jennifer

My daughter April is a savior for homeless cats and has been keeping in touch with PAWS to make sure she is heading to a forever home. If it were not for her big heart, Eliza might not have made it. Eliza will be safe and in a loving home real soon thanks to April and the people at PAWS.

nanako

I’m so glad Eliza was found by a caring person like my friend April and now with PAWS. Hoping that Eliza will meet her new family soon.

What a beautiful girl!!!
She has the face of a kitten! SO adorable.
How nice to hear from the woman who rescued her too!

what a beauty!

Eliza is so beautiful! Fluffy fur ball 🙂 Her pink nose is super cute!