Oh my, oh my, I am doing the happy dance, how wonderful!

What wonderful news – especially when they can go home together.
Luv Hannah and Lucy xx xx

Wow, that is such good news,especially that they got to go home with their friends. That will make it so much easier for both of them to get used to their new home.

CATABULOUS NEWS!!!

We were doing the happy dance when we learned all of these cuties had been adopted. We still are! 🙂

Sus

Yea!!!!
Chill bumps, so happy for all the babies by twos
and the sweet baby mama to have her own home alone!
Thank you universe for people smart enough to adopt big kitties!
Merry Christmas indeed!

.❤.❤.❤.

Holy Mistle-toey! Wishes do come true! That is the best of news. Happy,happy,joy,joy!
Harry, Dexter and Tipp

Kathleen

This makes me so happy! These three pairs of kitties are all really special. I hope shy Kosmo and Kramer went home with someone who is patient and will take the time to coax them out of their shell. I know they have the potential to be really great pets to their lucky human(s), and they are beautiful cats. I’ll also really miss the crazy affectionate Bazooka Joe (having him climb all over me and greedily demand my attention was recently one of my favorite things about volunteering at the shelter), but I’m so thrilled for him. By the way, I wonder if the stuffed rabbit went home with Boone and Logan?

Oh, that is such great news! We love when kitties are adopted together. Feline family members or friends like to stay together, just like people.

donna

Merry Christmas to All!

This DOUBLY warms our hearts. How wonderful that these sweeties were adopted together. Bless their new families.
xoxo

Chris

Omgosh!!!!! SO so so so so happy for Kosmo & Kramer! I’ve been following them on your blog for a very long time. Made my day to read this!

OMC how wonderful! Adopting in twos is just sooooo sweet!