Hanging Out

I made a second hammock this week and brought it to PAWS wondering where to put it. I looked for a wide cage inhabited by two cats. When I installed it in Pan and Persephone’s cage, Persephone immediately jumped up and made herself comfortable.

But, she made it pretty clear to brother Pan that it was all hers. Kosmo and Kramer are quite often found snuggled up together in their hammock. At least it gives the caged cats a little more room.

Kosmo and Kramer

Either of these cat pairs would make a wonderful instant family. They’re all healthy and sweet tempered. You can see how beautiful they are!

Aren’t hammocks just the best? But it does take a little time for some kitties to get used to them. Just curious, what do you use as the “holders” of the hammock? I can’t seem to find any replacement for the ones that break…
We sure hope the kitties get adopted together. They look so bonded.

Those two pairs of kitties sure are cute. We sure hope they both get adopted together. They sure look like they get along. Take care.

They are totally adorable and look purrfect hanging out!

Now our kitties are going to be demanding hammocks, bol!

Nubbin wiggles,
Oskar

Aw how cute!! Persephone looks gorgeous in “her” hammock 🙂 Kosmo and Kramer are adorable together!

Austin won’t go near a hammock!! Those sweet looking kitties should find homes quickly. One can hope! xx

So adorable!! I haven’t had much luck in the past with hammocks, but maybe I should try again.

The hammocks are such a big hit. The kittehs love them SO much! Especially Kosmo and Kramer. 🙂

Just look at that pretty tail – will it be Pan’s turn in the hammock soon? Kosmo and Kramer look so cute cuddling in their hammock too.
Luv Hannah and Lucy xx xx

Alexis

Thank you Maggie for making the hammocks! I love the pix of Pan in the “classic cat pose” with his front legs tucked in!

Those hammocks look like so much fun…a perfect napping and watching spot. Big (((purrs))) to all the sweet kitties. We sure do hope you find your forever families very soon. I’m sure that PAWS is a pretty wonderful place to be, but home is even better.
xoxo, Katie & Glogirly